Ambassador Applications

Ann

TNPer
Apply to become a ambassador here, just fill out the following information:

Nation Name:
Why do you want to be a ambassador:
What region do u want to be a ambassador to:

*Kharkistania
*I'm already an ambassador, I just forgot where to since I haven't had an update to post in a while.
*I really don't care where I'm sent to

Zemnaya Svoboda
I've previously served as Ambassador to The Pacific and The Meritocracy and I'd like to keep going as an Ambassador.
Feel free to add or subtract regions from my list >_> But I did like being ambassador to the Pacific.

I will ambassador again, if needed. I am renowned for my tact and diplomacy throughout Nationstates. I am universally loved and admired. Streets and babies are named after me.

Here are some unsolicited recommendations i have received:

Oh My God! Flemingovia! You are just ... so ... hot!!! Can I pour chocolate sauce over your body and lick it off to the sound of Barry White records?

what is that? I am being dazzled! I am being blinded by Flemingovia's awesomeness! HELP! HELP ! Where is the door? icnaott see teh kyeboad to typr bevausw flwmungobviia's awrsomness is brlindung me

I am happy to be ambassador to any region.

I will ambassador again, if needed. I am renowned for my tact and diplomacy throughout Nationstates. I am universally loved and admired. Streets and babies are named after me.

Here are some unsolicited recommendations i have received:

Oh My God! Flemingovia! You are just ... so ... hot!!! Can I pour chocolate sauce over your body and lick it off to the sound of Barry White records?

what is that? I am being dazzled! I am being blinded by Flemingovia's awesomeness! HELP! HELP ! Where is the door? icnaott see teh kyeboad to typr bevausw flwmungobviia's awrsomness is brlindung me
That reminded me of this:

kirk.jpg

All accepted, I've been experiencing some minor health issues these past days, Cisco, would you like to fill in for now?

Nation Name: Blackpubs
Why do you want to be a ambassador: Ann asked me to :P
What region do u want to be a ambassador to: Hampshire & Jethnea

Nation Name: Ramaba
Why do you want to be a ambassador: Because I have been an ambassador before and wish to continue that as I've been a decent diplomat :).
What region do u want to be a ambassador to: Equilism and 00000 A World Power please :ADN:

Hello all,

I have replaced Tarlisea as your ambassador from Equilism. Sorry about this being late.

Nation Name: Darktan
Why do you want to be a ambassador: Shouldn't that be 'an ambassador'? because I want to get more involved in this region and this thread was recently posted in and so it gave me the idea. Being a rat of the world would be nice.
What region do u want to be a ambassador to: Anywhere, I don't really know any others.

Sorry ann, regretfully i haven't enough time now as my exams are on.

I hereby resign as a ambassador for the North pacific.

thanks for accepting before though.

I'm in.

Am able to take on more than one position.

I also posted a list of UCR's that we should get in contact with. Would like to take on Fidelia and any other of those.

Nation Name:Knockavale
Why do you want to be a ambassador: My intention is to slowly build up some trust in the lower positions of TNP before unleashing all wrath possibly around june.
What region do u want to be a ambassador to:Anywhere

Nation Name: Falconias
Why do you want to be a ambassador: To be a slightly less useless bum
What region do u want to be a ambassador to: Kingdom Come and anywhere in between

Nation Name: Orilylym
Why do I want to be an ambassador: I'm a sucker for punishment. Also, this ministry is where most of my efforts go when I'm in TNP
What region?: Any please

Nation name: Sydia
Why I want to be an ambassador: Poops n giggles? Our friendly tour of our sister feeders has piqued my interest in The East Pacific.
What region: The East Pacific.

Back