Hello

Falconias

TNPer
Good afternoon, TNP!

I obviously have had a forum account here in the past, for quite some time now, but only on a representative or communication level.

Well I've been debating with myself the last few weeks about becoming involved in feeder politics or at least in a feeder to some capacity, because I never have been involved in one. I'd like to check out TNP, get to know the people here because I've always been interested in TNP affairs.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been around in the game for nearly 4 years, been in dozens of smaller regions, my most noteworthy appearances being the old RIA when it was 300 nations strong, the CDA during my interesting tenure as Commanding Officer, Peaceian as Secretary of Defence, more recently my stay in the FRA which has included 4 terms as the minister of intel and two terms as Chief of Defence, and most recently I think my name has been passed around a fair bit as founder and King of Equinox, a fairly new region that has been going strong for a while.

If nothing else I'll be going around to the feeders to make embassies but I am strongly considering becoming involved here.

:noangel:

haha Khark I had a strong feeling you would be one of the first to respond.

I want a fancy button thingy.
Well yeah, I'm the Immigration Minister so I'm usually the first to greet people. :P

You can join the Regional Assembly HERE. That would be the best path to getting fancy button thingys :lol:

Hello Falconias, Welcome to the North Pacific.

Do try and get involved, just not too much! Things can get pretty hectic around here and most of us find the best solution to be that you only get involved in certain areas that interest you or you may just lose half your day.

Back