The East Pacific

Oh, calm down, we're just asking questions. You can't seriously expect anyone to believe that Lady Phedre isn't someone's puppet nation, or that Gatesville didn't at least have a hand in installing a "friendly" government in TEP.

Do you have any idea how much like the US's brilliant Patriot Act you sound? :eyebrow:

If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't mind us looking at your library book list.

If (and that's a big if) they are puppets, perhaps they have not revealed their identities because they want a fresh start for TEP? Just a suggestion, as I do not know their motivations for keeping their identities a secret.

I'm about done with this. I just thought you would like an injection of sanity to your little panic session. But I see you prefer it this way.

I really just stopped to give good wishes to IP and saw this tripe along the way.

The only one getting upset is you, and emotional posturing doesn't really help the situation. I never commented on their motives for hiding, just stated that this is hardly as simple or innocent a situation as you seem to want to portray.

Well I’ve spoken with Eluvatar and he has 36hrs to sort things out if not our treaty will be voided. Make the right decision North Pascificans why should you all suffer because of the actions of a few. Cast out these rabble rousers and despots who now control this great region. I offer you protection against any outside forces get rid of the scum that brings you down.

We've already made our agreement with your government in line with what we are willing to do and what we were led to believe you saw as necessary. If you wish to go back on that at this point, then it will be you who is acting with hostile intent.

See Gates, we don't want to be your client state.

We don't want to be like the TEP Empire. We already had that experience once- nobody here trusts you or wants your interference in our affairs.

"nobody here trusts you or wants your interference in our affairs" Ok the treaty is now voided I didn't know you are the official spokesperson for this region but so be it. Please close our embassy ASAP we are now on hostile terms

Your treaty was a treaty of non-interference. I don't speak for the government itself, but it goes to reason that we wouldn't have signed that treaty if we wanted you to run our own official affairs.

Gates, you are going back on your word and the agreement reached by the government of The North Pacific and your own delegate Darkesia.

Don't turn your personal vendetta against me and Flemingovia into a huge international incident, or you risk losing all your credibility.

As the treaty was essentially a peace treaty, and you have now flippantly thrown it out, I take it we are no longer at peace?

The treaty is voided and we are now at a state of war my High Councils statement.

The Foreign Affairs Department of Gatesville officially announces the dissolution of the treaty with The North Pacific due to tensions in The East Pacific. The treaty was made in good faith with the understanding that neither region would try to destabilize the other and that both would work on friendly terms. However, two highly influential members of TNP, Flemingovia and Kharkistania, have been actively slandering members of the Gatesville High Council in the East Pacific and in general destroying the bond between our two regions. Gatesville is willing to reestablish the treaty with no prejudices if both Flemingovia and Kharkistania are officially reprimanded by the government of TNP.

So we've gone from "Announce that they aren't acting in your name" (basically) to "Cast them out" and now to "Reprimand them." Yea, no.

Yea it looks that way but I leave it up to your leadership to make a prudent decision on this most serious matter. And Blue Wolf II if you want to take on Gatesville give me the time and place but I doubt a coward like you will show up.

Yeah, Gates, I'm in the LWU so winning would be even sweeter.

I remember you saying something about crushing all the regions I'm in, so here's your first chance! :lol:

What? In Lazarus? Lazarus is the only time Gatesville and LWU has ever faced off and, by-the-by, Lone Wolves United won.

But if you want to pussy out and not accept my challenge, that's cool too.

I don't think so checks a box that Lone Wolves United is now a foe of Gatesville have fun because I will destroy you.

Bring it on you coward I will make this my personal jihad now and send my legions to destroy you. You take a region with no founder and declare victory well those days are over.

:lol: Amusing read.

Darkesia:
Gatesville does not give a rats ass about what sort of government is running any particular feeder or region. We care only that the region's government be a vital, strong and active ally in the battle to preserve national sovereignty against the WA.

Dammit. I recognize that from part of a TG you sent me...a copy + paste? How disappointing. :o

Apart from the fact that this was concerted beautifully to co-incide with the 1st of the month, I can't see much of a reason behind launching hostility now...

World domination aside, that is.

give me the time and place

How about the region of Gay?

Gay? why would I want Gay?

err... Bluff called?

Ooh ... by the way, since the demand by Gates has now momphed into a demand for my chastisement, can I just state on record that I have no objection to a bit of recreational chastisement. I think it does you good from time to time. But only if I can wear rubber. :npo:

So it isn't public who Phedre is. Who cares? That's what makes it more interesting.

On a different point, I once did invade the region of Gay many years back, and was successful in capturing the delegacy.

Great nations of TNP I have very good evidence that your region is now controlled by the region of taijitu. Fight for your freedom and fight for your rights Join me and we will destroy the scum that has taken over your homeland. Stand with me by brothers and sisters of TNP my region of birth

Great nations of TNP I have very good evidence that your region is now controlled by the region of taijitu. Fight for your freedom and fight for your rights Join me and we will destroy the scum that has taken over your homeland. Stand with me by brothers and sisters of TNP my region of birth
I'd love to see such evidence.

Back