The East Pacific

Great nations of TNP I have very good evidence that your region is now controlled by the region of taijitu. Fight for your freedom and fight for your rights Join me and we will destroy the scum that has taken over your homeland. Stand with me by brothers and sisters of TNP my region of birth

Don't hold your breath! :rofl:

Great nations of TNP I have very good evidence that your region is now controlled by the region of taijitu. Fight for your freedom and fight for your rights Join me and we will destroy the scum that has taken over your homeland. Stand with me by brothers and sisters of TNP my region of birth
Gates, we are a democracy.

If you do indeed have proof, present it and let the voters decide in our upcoming elections whether your claims are valid or not.

Right cause Gatesville has never had imperial designs on TNP before...

Think as you wish It is amusing that some of you old timers only show up when there is a crisis. My troops are already in the field and I've contacted all of my very good friends in NS. Your days are numbered and I will not rest until the current puppet regime is destroyed. May god have mercy on your souls because I wont.

Think as you wish It is amusing that some of you old timers only show up when there is a crisis. My troops are already in the field and I've contacted all of my very good friends in NS. Your days are numbered and I will not rest until the current puppet regime is destroyed. May god have mercy on your souls because I wont.
I believe the bulk of the Gatesville army is currently engaged in the occupation of the East Pacific. If you attack the North Pacific - you will have to fight a war on two fronts. That is not the best tactical position.

I find it hilarious that Gates is making the accusations of planting.

Furthermore, Gates, how is war against the entire North Pacific justified as result of TWO users grinding your gears, in another region no less? Surely two people are nothing of concern to the mighty region of Gatesville.

Believe what you wish Gatesville is tied up in this and tied up in that TNI is having problems etc etc the end will be short and sweet :P

Back