TNP Timeline

- Nov. 15, 2002 (or Sun Dec 01, 2002)
Delegate: Nastic 2

Archive Link

Web Archive may be wrong since Nastic noted the S2 forum in the WFE. The forum was not created till sometime in 2003 as Thenorth Pacific (Root Admin account owned by Twoslit) joined the forum in 27-September 03. It's first post was Sep 29 2003. Twoslits first post was Nov 23 2003. However, Twoslit was notorious for deleting threads.

From S2.

Dec 24 2003 Nastic Retires and Wilkshire becomes Delegate: S2 link.

Twoslit was Delegate prior to Nastic in the beginning of December.

I Nastic have deceided to retire once more from the delegates chair and I had hoped to pass it on Twoslit but Wilkshire will be just as good im sure.

And if not, Well I will have to come back again wont I 

Good luck Wilkshire, I hope it is all you have wanted and if you need any help or advise just holla and I will happily help you.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all my endorsers and supporters whilst I have been delegate and prior to that as well and I hope we can continue to have each others support in the future, Where ever that leads us.

Thank you all.

And goodnight,

Its been emotional.

Nastic

LONG LIVE THE NORTH PACIFIC REGION AND ALL HER MEMBER NATIONS.

According to Twoslit, Francos became Delegate of TP in April of 2002:
When the delegate has enough endorsements, the members feel more at ease that we are not likely to find ourselves at the mercy of a Francos Spain. This has been a problem in The Pacific since around April of last year as I understand it.

As of Web Archive:
- Francos Spain was Delegate in The Pacific.

- The Hippopotamus Friendly Domain of 1 Infinite Loop was Delegate of The East Pacific.

- The Free Republic of Norion was Delegate of The West Pacific.

- The Federation of THE MATT- DUCK was Delegate of The South Pacific.

- Kandarin was Delegate in The Rejected Realms.

NS Fact: Nations were first born in The Pacific as stated in the FAQ.

- GreyMarshes
Crazygirl3
- Fudgetopia

TNP nations noted in 03 S2 Forum:

sybertronia
Duke
King Jim
Sydia

Editing...Draft

Back