What would you buy?

Do you want a small, easy point and click camera or something thats a bit more versatile?

I nearly bought the Canon G12. It's pretty nice, although I wanted interchangeable lenses, so I went with the Panasonic Lumix GF1. I'd definitely recommend getting a Micro four thirds camera over a DSLR. The four thirds can do nearly everything a DSLR can do, in a camera half the size and often much cheaper.

Thanks alot.
I think panasonic Lumix GF1 a bit cheaper while panasonic lumix GF2 cost 1k+ in my country

The GF1 is a lot better than the GF2 in my opinion. The GF2 is touch screen based, which means its harder to change settings and functions quickly, although it is a little more logical to beginners.

A hammock. I need a hammock more than anything right now.

You should! I've got to put my shots from Singapore up on flickr this weekend, so I'll send you a link and you can see what you can do with the GF1.

I didn't take many photos outside of the zoo and the arab quarter. The rest of Singapore feels a little clinical and emotionless to me.

A ticket on the next boat out.

I'm really tempted to just go to the port of Cairns and catch the first boat out once I finish my deployment. Just go whereever it takes me and see where I end up. Have the kind of trip that people write books about.

^is that white tiger? I mean the one in your singapore zoo gallery.
I should buy ticket to singapore

A house with a giant saltwater aquarium that fills the whole basement level so that I could have pet sea otters and dolphins and other marine life to swim with and observe whenever the compulsion hit me.

Back