Say Something Nice About the Above Poster

Cooler than guns and righteous indignation? ^ just insinuated that I'm better than the two principles her country was founded on. :D

^ is the sunshine of my life!

Thanks. But actually, she has a boyfriend (Wow, who would have guessed it?!) and is happy with him. She's nice to talk to though, intelligent one. Yes, that really does exist, I was astonished myself.

^ does deserve the winner of said competition, not just a candidate! (Now if that doesn't make up for my/your teeth, I don't know)

^ should challenge said boyfriend to a game of wits for the fair maiden's heart! ^ would surely triumph. Failing that, kick him in the nads and run away.

^ always has the best possible solution for everything. And often provides a plan B, in the unnecessary event that his original idea fails.

Best solution example of ^'s, in response to UPS Rail:

Our Dear Syd:
Eat shit, and die.

^ educates me in international ways.

(By the way, this is what IG said on the subject that prompted my own obscene outburst back in the day;
AngryGirl:
You mom smacked you as a kid, didn't she? And this is your way of showing how cool and powerful and macho you are, isn't it? Ugh. You make me nauseous.
)

Back