Taijitu vs. TRR

And some regions will have nothing to do with them because they are invaders, to the detriment of Lazarus.

So, how long must you be in TRR to actually have the right to voice an opinion that there needs to be change? 1 day? 1 week? 1 Month? 1 year?

Is there a point to this? There's all the right in the world to voice your opinion there. But if you come from outside the region with the intention to change the reigon, you're an interloper.
Yes there is a point. When can a nation start proposing changes in TRR? How long must they have membership? What must they do to propose change in TRR and not have folks berate, belittle and put them down for doing such things? Simple questions or maybe not...

How long can one regime be in power before the region becomes stagnant and starts withering away?

I have an example from Lazarus. Lazarus shares many qualities with TRR, the only difference is that Lazarus is the home of reborn nations. We had a fellow there named Addarow. Who turned out to be a forum crasher, I just read up on that. Addarow was proposing all sorts of changes to the government and managment of Lazarus. He obviously was new to Lazarus and had little experience, but we did not smear him, or berate him. We were not overtly mean to him or malicious. We let his ideas fail on their own merit.

Now, the question is...Did this Adderow fellow come crashing into Lazarus with an army in tow? Being new is one thing. Being new and belligerent is another.

Now, the question is...Did this Adderow fellow come crashing into Lazarus with an army in tow? Being new is one thing. Being new and belligerent is another.

He did not have an army, and his intent was a bit questionable. Not everyone who has proposed change in TRR has had an army in tow either. Obviously this was not the case with the DEN/Taijitu invasion.

You Tais aren't fun at all. First you stumble into a region then you leave. It's as if you broke into someone's home, crapped all over the walls, and forgot what you were doing and left. It's boring and insulting.

You Tais aren't fun at all. First you stumble into a region then you leave. It's as if you broke into someone's home, crapped all over the walls, and forgot what you were doing and left. It's boring and insulting.
First off no idea what 'tais' is. Secondly, Drunken Conquerors (darius) and myself were not invading TRR. We did not come into TRR with an army of raiders following us in.

I do believe near the end of the PDP's time in TRR LWU may have come in to bolster Darius' endo count. A majority of the time in TRR, Darius' endo count came from the native population of TRR. However it is that you define being a native of TRR as.

Also, Sarda had tried start discussions on regional changes for TRR. Though this ended badly for the same reasons the other attempts did. I might be wrong but Sarda did not come in as an invader nor did he have an army at his tow.

I do believe near the end of the PDP's time in TRR LWU may have come in to bolster Darius' endo count.

No, it wasn't the LWU army; it was just one of our troopers who returned DC's endorsement after he found himself in The RR due to an unsuccessful raid. Others blew this into a full out show of support and labeled DC an "invader" so they could publicly support Kandy with a good conscience.

I do believe near the end of the PDP's time in TRR LWU may have come in to bolster Darius' endo count.

No, it wasn't the LWU army; it was just one of our troopers who returned DC's endorsement after he found himself in The RR due to an unsuccessful raid. Others blew this into a full out show of support and labeled DC an "invader" so they could publicly support Kandy with a good conscience.
I wasn't sure as to what exactly had gone. I had started to become less involved with the PDP at that point. Thanks BW for clearing that up. ^_^

Do, you know if Kandarin had endorsed this trooper?

My memory is only just so clear. I just remember that Dilber and the West Pacific Liberation Force used that one endorsement as "proof" that DC was an invader even though he had well over 80 native endorsements.

My memory is only just so clear. I just remember that Dilber and the West Pacific Liberation Force used that one endorsement as "proof" that DC was an invader even though he had well over 80 native endorsements.
He had almost 100 native endorsements. ^_^

Back