One or The Other

Joshua

TNPer
I will post two options and the next poster has to pick one of the options and post the one they chose. Then they must start things over and post another two options.

So, my two options are:

Have x-ray vision or Be attractive to all women/men

Whoever posts next must pick one of thw two options presented above and then post two new options. :w00t: I play this with my students sometimes, but we call it hamburger/pizza and keep it fairly wholesome.

Are we talking like a 50 inch LCD or a dodgy 10 inch new TV? if its the first i'll take that.

Boxers or briefs

2 weeks without sleep, i would be all kinds of wild hermit crazy by the end of it.

"natural therapies" or surgery

surgery, but with a shitload of sleepy gas. I don't care if they would have to punch me n the face with a backhoe. I don't want to feel a thing.

T3H INT3RN3TZ!!11!! or a nice stroll through an industrial park.

Dart gun. im going to be running around a jungle with one in the next two years, so i should probably get used to it.

Dragons or Ligers

Oak? You'd likely find yourself achoke'd on a rope down the line. No no, a pinewood derby will suit Upper Kirby just fine.

Brussel sprouts or ogre snouts?

Empty classroom. Seems like the better choice and more spacius.

Would you rather be filthy stinking rich, but have no real friends or be dirt poor with many, many good friends?

im going to pretend we have to choose which one gets a baseball bat to the knees. so then its a no brainer, alanis wins easy.

white or blue collar crime

Superpowers or The Face of the Earth?
I go with superpowers. Since I am not sure what you mean by face of the Earth. Does that mean I want my face to look like the Earth? :w00t:

Would you rather have five eyes or 2 tails? :P

ninjas. They wear comfy pajamas all the time. Sure, they have issues with human interaction, but at least they have both hands, feet, and eyes, no speech impediments, and don't have oversized rats with wings on their shoulders.

autobots or decepticons

oooohh. toughest decision ever, usually i would say 'bots. but im going with the 'cons for now. soundwave and predaking were 'cons after all.

Wreck-gar or Wheelie

Back