Today something cool happened...

I was balanced on someone's right shoulder, and I was also held vertically, upside down, whilst grabbing someone's knees.

Ah, no wonder VZ hasn't been around!

Today I get to audition for George in the play Our Town. I'm much more excited than usual this semester because we're doing a cooperative performance with a professional Theatre here in Vermont. We're going to do 2 shows at my school and then a weekend at a real Theatre. We're also filling the older roles and the largest role with equity actors, and they are a great resource for the developing actor.

:dance:

I'll let you guys know if I get the part! And i'll show you our review when that comes out, my first ever!

I'm getting an xbox 360 Elite with the new Madden!!! It's a great birthday!! Now if my girlfriend brings a girl home today that will just be icing on the cake!!! Lol

Thanks Indie!! I missed that!!

Syd was I supposed to understand that mug part? I may still be high from licking Tao!!!

Today.....I received a check for $850 from a new client who just bought 10 hours of service from me. Woot!!!

Thanks Indie!! I missed that!!

Syd was I supposed to understand that mug part? I may still be high from licking Tao!!!

Today.....I received a check for $850 from a new client who just bought 10 hours of service from me. Woot!!!
As in, people who buy Elite 360s are mugs. Save your cash, buy a normal one!

Thanks Indie!!  I missed that!!

Syd was I supposed to understand that mug part?  I may still be high from licking Tao!!!

Today.....I received a check for $850 from a new client who just bought 10 hours of service from me.  Woot!!!
As in, people who buy Elite 360s are mugs. Save your cash, buy a normal one!
Actually...I got it for $300...it came with 2 controllers, Madden 09' and Halo 3. Fell of a truck!! Would you believe that!! lol

Back