To-Do List

Hersfold

TNPer
What still has to be done:
  • Find out when presenters are available between Dec. 15th and Jan. 1st.
    [*]Get Prime Minister's awards from Schnauzer.
    [*]Set date for ceremony. (Open Poll, once we have available times)
  • Get PM awards made after Schnauzer tells me what they are. (Thel D'Ran)
  • Get voting completed. (Democratic Donkeys)
  • Send invitations to nominees and recipients (My job)
  • Run the blasted show. (Gaspo, Cakatoa, Invitees, Everyone else)
If your name is on this list, I still need your help with the ceremony. Chances are you volunteered for whatever it is, so if you're not sure what you're on the list for, please send me a message. I'll probably contact you soon anyway. Thanks!

The best day, far and away, that I can say thus far would be the 18th for me. I know I'm off work, and I have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do. The 15th could work for me, too. I'm also trying really hard to have the 23rd totally free. I'll check at work tomorrow and see what they can promise me.

Oh, and Hers, as soon as you have the PM award names and have sent them to Thel, let me know and I'll make sure he reads it and gets thoses awards to you asap.

Thanks, Schnauzer, I've replied.

15th is probably too early. This week is proving to be incredibly hectic IRL for me - hopefully it will tone down by Friday, but I can't guarantee that. Would the 18th work for you, Cakatoa? It's a Monday, but if we can make it, that should do. If so, what times are you both available, Gaspo and Cakatoa?

Gaspo, Schnauzer just sent me the PM awards, so if you want to call Thel up, I sent him the details.

Fulhead, while I'd love to do a weekend, I'm afraid it'll either be too close to now or too close to the Holidays for us to really manage. Fortunately, this doesn't really have to be a "live" event, in that we don't have to have a huge audience present at the time of the ceremony - they can come and read it when they have time if they can't make it. The really important part is that the people who DO have to be there can be there. Talking from experience, it tends to create a whole new mess of problems when someone shows up late (see TNPAC 1 for details).

I can probably be free at any time on Monday. I should be home recovering from having so many guests this weekend, and looking for a new job, so yeah.

Monday will probably do, is it ok if I'm only online for a few hours from about 8 to 9 pm GMT?
Yeah, I'm hoping this won't drag on like past ones. I'll send you my plan for how to work that out.

Ok, so date of Ceremony is 8PM GMT on Monday - that's 3 PM EST. I should be able to get on then.

Schnauzer has told me he wants to do the PM awards himself if he can make the time - I'll check with him on that. I haven't heard from Thel yet about the final awards, and we're still waiting for one to be designed.

I'll send the judge's ballots out in just a moment, after I double check all the nominees. After that, I'll send out the invitations to everyone so they know to show up.

Then the fun begins.

Monday will probably do, is it ok if I'm only online for a few hours from about 8 to 9 pm GMT?
Yeah, I'm hoping this won't drag on like past ones. I'll send you my plan for how to work that out.

Ok, so date of Ceremony is 8PM GMT on Monday - that's 3 PM EST. I should be able to get on then.

Schnauzer has told me he wants to do the PM awards himself if he can make the time - I'll check with him on that. I haven't heard from Thel yet about the final awards, and we're still waiting for one to be designed.

I'll send the judge's ballots out in just a moment, after I double check all the nominees. After that, I'll send out the invitations to everyone so they know to show up.

Then the fun begins.
I'll cross my fingers while on a plane to Washington. ^_^

Back