Most Embarrasing Moment [Nominations Closed]

Hersfold

TNPer
Nominations are now open for the award for Most Embarrasing Moment.

This award is for the most embarassing moment since the last awards ceremony, either to the region at large, a group of people, or to any one particular person.

In order to qualify for this award, a member of this forum, group, or the region must:
  • Have had an embarassing moment.
  • Receive at least two nominations.
Anyone registered on the forum may nominate any other forum member for this award. Nominations will close five days from now, at around this time or whenever I actually get around to closing the topics.

Thanks for your help!

If the award is won by a region-wide event, it will be awarded to the Prime Minister at the time the event took place.

Accepted Nominations:
  • Limitless Events Affair
  • Gaspo's Limitless-related nominations
Need Seconding:
  • Daimiaena's failed espionage attempt
  • DD's term as MoAE...?

I nominate TNP at large for their embarrasingly nonchalant acceptance of the ridiculous banning of Limitless Events. With a few exceptions, most members of the region simply put their hands over their ears and screamed "LALALALALA" while the NPIA and the Admins stampeded all over the judicial system. Highly embarrasing for a region whose leadership seems to pride themselves greatly on the democracy and freedom TNP allows, while at the same time aggressively opposing other governments, such as the NPO, which, to their credit, at least conduct trials before arbitrarily banning forum members.

I nominate Gaspo for his attempt to score policital points in an awards ceremony which is supposed, after all, to be a bit of fun for the region.

Nominations for this award have now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated in this part of the event. Stick around to see which one of these nominees will win!

Back