Funniest RMB Post [Nominations Closed]

Hersfold

TNPer
Nominations are now open for the award for Funniest Regional Messageboard Post.

This award is for the favorite message posted on the RMB.

In order to qualify for this award, a post must:
  • Have been posted on the RMB sometime since the last ceremony, although it's likely you're all going to spam it to see who wins.
  • Receive at least two nominations.
Anyone registered on the forum may nominate any other forum member for this award. Nominations will close five days from now, at around this time or whenever I actually get around to closing the topics.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Nominations:
  • Vinceborg completely missing the point
  • Ator telling off a recruiter

There was a guy today who, when I posted trying to clear adspam, said he would help and promptly posted more adspam. If we need nominations, what the hell...

Griefy McSpamburger:
Ewwww, all this icky adspam makes Gaspo sad. Anyone out there to help me bump it all off?

The Hard Country Rockin' Nation of Vinceborg:
I'll help you Griefy McSpamburger!!! This should bump off some!

" Paradise City "
*friendly
*Very Active Boards, and forum
*Very Young Region
*75 Nations
*Good enough for Guns 'N' Roses to right a song about it
*And apparently the Grass is green here, and the Girls are Pretty...
So Come see for your self! Join Paradise City Today!
Directions: click " The World ", go to " Find Region " type in " Paradise City ", once on our page there'll be a link to join! Thanks for reading this, and have a Nice Day!

I fell out of my chair laughing. I nominate that dude. Not me, that other dude. Yeah, him.

I'll try and poke some people on IRC to spam it for some better nominations >_> Sorry Hers...

The category idea is good. Problem is, noone knew it was coming, so we weren't really recording anything. And TNP isn't the biggest RMB region out there, we don't hang out there because we have such awesome forums. So yeah, we'll see.

Yeah, I know. It's no big deal, as long as we have at least one other nomination we can still hold the award.

The Peaceful Nation of Ator People:
"Hello new nations of The Pacific!" - South-Western Europe

---------

We are THE NORTH PACIFIC, not the pacific. If you are going to advertise in our region, at least address us correctly.
So that there's some competition here....

Nominations for this award have now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated in this part of the event. Stick around to see which one of these nominees will win!

Back