Most Memorable Moment [Nominations Closed]

Hersfold

TNPer
Nominations are now open for the award for Most Memorable Moment.

This award is for the most memorable, funniest, (etc.) moment or event over the past year.

In order to qualify for this award, an event must:
  • Have occured since the last awards ceremony.
  • Receive at least two nominations. Surprise, so does everything else.
Anyone registered on the forum may nominate any other forum member for this award. Nominations will close five days from now, at around this time or whenever I actually get around to closing the topics.

Thanks for your help!

(I'll find someone appropriate to accept the award for the event. For example, last year was the database failure, so we had Salusa Secondus accept it for the Admins)

Accepted Nominations:
  • Limitless Event's Ban
  • Regional Forum move
  • Gaspo's Limitless-related nominations
Need Seconding:
  • Indiegirl's Blog
  • Right to vote

I wish to nominate the move to s13 (or indeed z13 as it is now). I think it demonstrated that this region is capable of putting aside old rivalries, and acting with a single, united purpose.

Fighting for the right to vote, however trivial that right may be. God cast a friendly glance in my direction on that long hour.

I wish to nominate the move to s13 (or indeed z13 as it is now). I think it demonstrated that this region is capable of putting aside old rivalries, and acting with a single, united purpose.

I second that. We all worked together for a while. I blame christmas

Nominations for this award have now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated in this part of the event. Stick around to see which one of these nominees will win!

Back