Random thoughts go here

I bet squirrels way back in the day weren't nearly as fat as they are now. The modern squirrels largely eat our trash and droppings and become essentially overweight. Just the other day, I saw a squirrel try to jump from one branch to tha other and manage to undershoot. It was a fat squirrel, I tell you.

As of this moment the RMB is free of recruiting spam. (hopes this lasts longer than a nano second.)

Edit of: Proof is documented in the spam warning section.

It's a pity how undervalued tofu is in western cooking.

People, people... Tofu is NOT a meat substitute. It is tofu. Tofu tastes like tofu. It is not supposed to taste like meat because it is not meat. Stop hating on tofu because it doesn't taste like meat.

*Chapstickisfun salivates at the thought.

I absolutely adore chocolate. Godiva has the best truffels. OOOh and Godiva cheesecake? You might as well die after that, coz it doesn't get any better.

Mmm...Godiva truffles are good. Unfortunately, the ones we have on hand right now are "Single-Origin Truffles" from Trader Joe's. Not quite as good as Godiva, but still, good.

Ummm....

Today has been a odd day due to going to social security to proove I am who they say I am not. (Gets a letter stating my social # is not mine.) I love it when their plans back fired like a stinky diaper.

Back