Regional Assembly Sign-Up

Your application has been recieved and found to be in order. It will be processed promptly and the decision should be announced in the next day or two.

Llamatronia

"I, llamatron, as the leader of the Jingoistic States of Llamatronia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

As per my prior statement, processing on these applications is suspended pending the completion of elections. Their processing will be completed immediately following the conclusion of voting.

Lysilandia

"I, Lysis, as the leader of the Lysilandia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

Bhagavan7]url=www.nationstates.net/bhagavan7]Bhagavan7

I will be bringing back an older nation named Bhagavan5 and when that happens that will be my main TNP nation. Sorry for the confusion! :P

No UN nation right now!

"I, (Joshua), as the leader of the (Official Full National Name), pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

The CommRanger of Bhagavan5

"I, (Joshua), as the leader of the (The Big Brothers of Bhagavan5), pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

Joshua, neither of your oathes have been correctly submitted. Please review the procedures, and make sure you've put allt he right info in the right place, before reapplying.

llamatron and Tiggerray, your applications have been processed and found to be in order. Welcome to the Regional Assembly. Your masking will be updated shortly.

lysis and Joshua, your applications are pending. Decisions are expected within the next 36 to 48 hours at the most. Thank you for your patience.

Phenylamine

UN:
Diazonium

"I, Soigacas, as the leader of the Republic of Phenylamine, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

Soigacas, Lysis, and Joshua, your applications have been processed and approved. Welcome to the Regional Assembly. Your masks, along with those of llamatron and tiggerray, will be adjusted as soon as an Administrator has the opportunity.

The Plenty

"We, The Plenty, as the leaders of the Community of the Plenty, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as responsible members of its society. We understand that if our Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that we may be stripped of our right to vote and required to reapply. We pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. We understand that if any nation under our control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of our right to vote from all our Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. We understand that our registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of our right to vote from all our Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, we petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

Work has been very very busy for the past few days; I apologize for the delays. The Plenty, your application will be processed within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Work has been very very busy for the past few days; I apologize for the delays. The Plenty, your application will be processed within the next 24 to 36 hours.
We of the Plenty extend our gratitude in the name of our Community.

The Commonwealth of Samek

UN status - applied for

"I, sam_acw, as the leader of the Commonwealth of Samek, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

All outstanding applications are being processed at this moment. I hope to have answers back to you within 12 hours. I apologize again for the delays.

I am pleased to welcome The Plenty and sam_acw to the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific. Your masks will be adjusted by an administrator shortly, and again, welcome.

TNP Nation
Kingdom of Draikia

UN Nation
Dominion of Runsfield

"I, Drak, as the leader of the Kingdom of Draikia and the Draikian Empire, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

I will process this application as soon as I get a free moment. I am headed out of town until Tuesday evening, to attend the wedding of Neenee and Zorn-Uzkul. I will have internet access, but will be busy much of the time. I will process this as soon as I can.

I will process this application as soon as I get a free moment. I am headed out of town until Tuesday evening, to attend the wedding of Neenee and Zorn-Uzkul. I will have internet access, but will be busy much of the time. I will process this as soon as I can.
I wish to withdraw my application at this time and reapply at a later date. Thank you.

I apologize profusely for the delays in the processing of these applications. The geniuses paid by my ISP have managed to slice the fiber-optic line that provides service to my area, and I have been offline for more than two days. I will process all outstanding applications this evening.

Kuldon

"I, Kuldon, as the leader of the Kingdom of Kuldon, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

Republic of New Beings

I am a member of the United Nations.

"I, New Beings, as the leader of the (Republic of New Beings), pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."R

The Holy Empire of Vacilo

Vacilo is a UN nation.

"I, Vacilo, as the leader of The Holy Empire of Vacilo, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

The Constitutional Monarchy of Palaiologos

Member of the UN

"I, Palaiologos, as the leader of the The Constitutional Monarchy of Palaiologos, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

My consulting business is booming, and I was called away in the midst of processing previously. These will be completed tonight, end of discussion. I apologize to all applicants profusely for the delays.

The Tribes of Longton of Neo Kervoskia

"I, (New Kervoskia), as the leader of The Tribes of Longton of Neo Kervoskia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

EOOC: Mind you I am Neo Kervoskia not that droll New Kervoskia.

I, as the spokesman of The Anarcho-Fascist Revolution of Fedele, pledge to respect the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its community. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region I may be stripped of my right to vote and be required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

The Armed Republic of Charibdys

"I, Charibdys, as the leader of the The Armed Republic of Charibdys, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly."

Gaspo has been a) in Canada, then b) swamped with the business he is starting, and now c) exhausted and ill.

Gaspo is processing applications this very instant.

Back