I think...

I Think I got a good deal on this Keurig. The machine, a water filter, 36 random k cups, a reusable K cup (for when I want to use coffee or whatever ground in bulk not coming from a kcup) for 100.00 + tax

I think the reusable k cups are like 10.00 an 18 count of kcups run about 10. Not sure how much a water filter is and I think the machines run about 80-100 by itself. So basically the samples, reusable cup, water filter was free. So I think I got a good deal.

I've been thinking about making this purchase for awhile. I realize it is more expensive then buying a can of bulk coffee which i can get for 2-5.00 and make in a traditional coffee maker. But the trade off is the convience of making one cup at a time and being able to keep different varites on hand for my moods, I do not drink coffee that often, but I think this will allow me to drink more coffee especially since I made a commitment by investing in a Machine.
I think I have written enough I thinks now.

I think that it helps. Sometimes believing it will work out for the best is all you have :P Think positively, but also be realistic I guess..

I think we should talk about DD so that he shows up to spam.

I think the "Dark Magic" Kcup is simply spellbinding. A really dark bold roast with notes of espresso. As much as I like bold cups of coffee from Starbucks on occassion, I think this has any of theirs beat.

I think that my ability to grow a sexy beard is, well, growing with time. I think I still have some patchy spots because I am not a full man yet.

I think Keurig is awesome, I had a k-cup this morning. I think Victoria's Secret underwear is really nice to wear.

Back