I think...

IndieGirl:
I think there was certainly no shoveling involved. It was a sandwich. How can you shovel a sandwich? I would like to know.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!

I think google sky map is one of the best wingmen ever

Vilnoia1:
I think this cold weather and snow can go right back where it came from.. Stupid Canada.......... :D
I think the blame for the weather, as with all things nasty and dastardly, lies squarely on Mexico's shoulders.

I think that nearly all the floods have subsides at the moment, although they will be back this week once Yasi moves inland

I think I live on the outskirts of armageddon. We've had the most snow in 30 years but it's still less than I was used to during an average winter in Winnipeg. We also had the warmest January ever. I welcome ye freaky weather with open arms.

I think I should mention that I no longer live in Winnipeg. I was there for most of the '80s and '90s but have spent the majority of the '00s just outside of Edmonton. I've prepared a map.

camapg.gif

P.S. Canadians are awesome. :D

I think it's counter-intuitive but Winnipeg is much colder than Edmonton. I lived briefly in Rankin Inlet (it's that inlet near Baker Lake in Nunavut) and it was colder than a witch's teat there. By the way, when flying from Edmonton to, say, Orlando, you have to catch a connecting flight in Salt Lake City. Utah is our gateway to the outside world. :D

I think the next time you have to drop in Salt Lake on your way to, say, Orlando, and have a decent layover period, we should do lunch ... or go shock the locals by yelling cuss words at them.

Back