You Might Not Know...

YMNK that Air bubbles as a man surfaces in a pool. A bubble is a globule of one substance in another, usually gas in a liquid. Due to the Marangoni effect, bubbles may remain intact when they reach the surface of the immersive substance.

YMNK that E=mc^2 was once m=(4/3)E/c^2
Einstein was not the first person to relate energy with mass. Between 1881 and 1905, several scientists - most notably phycisist J.J. Thomson and Friedrich Hasenohrl - derived numerous equations relating the apparent mass of radiation with its energy, concluding, for example, that m=(4/3)E/c^2. What Einstein did was recognize the equivalence of mass and energy, along with the importance of that relevance in light of relativity, which gave rise to the famous equation we all recognized today.

YMNK that even though I change my avatar every few days/weeks, I've never found the perfect one.

YMNK that I pick my avatars according to mood swings, I don't say what mood I'm in so I let people guess.

YMNK that Heracles (the semigod from ancient Greek mythology) actually means Hera+cles=Hera (Godess wife of Zeus in ancient Greek mythology)+cles(cleos which in ancient Greece meant glory,greatness)=greatness of Hera!

YMNK that even if I tried to find interesting things to post on this thread, I doubt I myself would be interested in them personally.

YMNK that for quite a while now this has been a majority of what I do on these forums. Although I really think someone should try and make new spam games. These ones can get repetitive.

Back