NS mods are dumb

NationStates Moderators
Received: 56 minutes ago Warned: RMB spamming.

I made one post today on the RMB, in which I copy-pasted Ermarian's request to endo GBM (at the same time, bumping his message off). Awesome. :eyebrow:

They might be considering messages like that simialr to the unendo ones and only allowing you to post one per 24 hour period

They might be considering messages like that simialr to the unendo ones and only allowing you to post one per 24 hour period
Eh. Maybe I posted another "Endo GBM" post last night or something. Must have been a bored mod if they took the time to check my 24 hour post history based on an innocuous post on a feeder RMB. <_<

To really get at them, we could make it TNP law that you are allowed unlimited posts on the RMB to support the established gov't with only the delegate or SC to stop you.

To really get at them, we could make it TNP law that you are allowed unlimited posts on the RMB to support the established gov't with only the delegate or SC to stop you.
Please tell me you are kidding. Dear god please. You can't make up your own laws that are contrary to NS rules and have it work.

MO... I can pretty much guarantee no mod warned you all by themselves. Best guess? Someone's reporting you. Frankly, noone watches the TNP RMB other then us and people looking to make trouble.

*Don't* post form letters/posts. Write something unique each time, or you will get caught by some idiot.

I think you have to cut the mods some slack. They do do stupid things but after all, there are just a few of them and over 1.6 million nations. I dont think they have much time to think about exactly what they are doing.

Me too, I havent really done anything bad in may career. But several of my friends have done stuff and gotten deleted or warned. Sometimes it was justified, but often it was not.

In my experience of late, they have become a bit soft. I got a very profane TG last night and the offender still exists.

However, they did catch the person who cheated more than any other person in the game to my knowledge, and so I applaud them that.

Yes, they did.

Im guessing you reported the offender from last night? And they still did nothing? I guess that maybe they are getting lax...

Back