NPD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany:
The National Democratic Party of Germany (German: Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands, NPD) is the largest nationalist and neo-fascist political party in Germany....
The National Democratic Party and Deutsche Volksunion appeal to ethnic nationalisms and operate primarily on anti-immigration campaigns. Germany's nationalist parties, particularly the Republicans, all place a heavy focus on the concepts of law, order, and punishment. In particular, the NPD states that their philosophy differs from the ideologies of Communism and liberalism in that it acknowledges people as unequal products of their societies and environments, largely governed by the "laws of Nature".
:o

That's funny. When I googled NPD I came up with this CLICKY

Sure as hell reminds me of the NPD.

I particularly like this quote, which (I think) speaks to the current debate we are having on duality:

Narcissists react angrily to criticism and when rejected, the narcissist will often denounce the profession which has rejected them (usually for lack of competence or misdeed) but simultaneously and paradoxically represent themselves as belonging to the profession they are vilifying.

Yes, that was one of the things that swayed me towards the Underground/Confederation instead. NPD just didn't sound nice. :lol:

Edit: In case you didn't know, I'm from Germany.

I've never really understood the term anarcho-fascism. Anarchy is the absence of an authority, and one of fascism's defining properties is the absolute power of the ruling authority. Isn't that the same as "Jewish anti-semitism" or "corporate communism"?

I've explained it in depth many times. I hope you'll pardon me if I don't feel the inspiration to do so again, especially at 1 am.

Back