Israel (The NS Region)

Sajlamot

TNPer
As many of you may know, Israel [the region in NS] was recently invaded by the Aryan Army. The people of the region of Doode have discussed the issue and have thought of an idea. We hope to build an alliance group that will work to free Israel from the invaders. We were hoping that TNP would join this alliance and help us fight to get Israel back. Please feel free to post questions and comments on the issue, and I would appreciate it if you could get back to us on this as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Sajlamot - FA Minister and Vice President of Doode

I will speak with Minister of Defense Ator People concerning this and may order one of the NPA's divisions to move in. Thank you for the notice, Sajlamot.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Prime Minister
Brigadier-General, The North Pacific Army

If you kids are still toying around with this I suggest you look into the region/organization "Illuminati". They are pretty much the backbone of the Nazi armies.

I was discussing a larger alliance to fight nazis with a top representative of the NationStates Communist Party. I remember recently an anti-racist coalition that formed, and I said that their focus was misplaced. The true threat are NS Nazis invasion tactics, not their ability to persuade (hardly). They don't debate in an open and lively setting, but they reek havoc focusing on liberal, minority, and even nonpleasing right wing regions from time to time. They are truly evil force that must be faced by all who stand for regional sovereignty and/or the game itself.

I think that taking some time to plan and let them sit is not a bad idea.

Yes, the NSCP( Nationstates Communist Party) has been discussing the issue of the Aryan Army(Alliance). We are also helping Israel in re-electing its government and such. One of our members was even voted into the delegacy, he was a member of Israel already.

There is a good article on this website on the role the NSCP has taken on the Israel(NS) issue: http://workersmedia.blogspot.com/

That information is classified information of the Nationstates Communist Party. It is classified until the Aryan Army is destroyed and dismanteled as a power, which it will be.

Your Comrade,
Ben.

I know, it sounds stupid, but its true. I just can't go planning our tactical and military information on the TNP forums, there could be Aryan Army spies here. However, if you want to know more, contact me on AIM or MSN, or by PM.

Back