Nostalgia

*takes a bow*

I remember being the same day. In fact, I remember Blackshear's first post - an advertisement for a vacation in Blackshear...which no one paid attention to.

In a way, not much has changed...
:P
I was actually quite disappointed my first post garnered no reaction. It wasn't until I started making fun of OP and RPing with Magicality that I felt part of the TNP community.

The fact that I've been coasting for 2+ years off of 4 months of feverish activity back in the "Good Old Days" probably hasn't helped my current level of relevance. :P

*takes a bow*

I remember being the same day. In fact, I remember Blackshear's first post - an advertisement for a vacation in Blackshear...which no one paid attention to.

In a way, not much has changed...
:P
I was actually quite disappointed my first post garnered no reaction. It wasn't until I started making fun of OP and RPing with Magicality that I felt part of the TNP community.

The fact that I've been coasting for 2+ years off of 4 months of feverish activity back in the "Good Old Days" probably hasn't helped my current level of relevance. :P
Speaking of...

;)

I remember what a creeper Sir Marcos was, and how angry I was when I found out that Magicality had sicced him on me, and she knew he was a 40-something-year-old with a pedostache.

Thel and I invented it during an AIM conversation in like, 2003 or 4, I can't remember. It was during the UPSRail fiasco.

I remember the UPSRail fiasco.

I remember feeling that way, too. I remember being so angry because I had just come home from a family vacation that had been interrupted by finding out my mom had a tumor and needed emergency surgery, to find that my nation had be dumped into the Rejected Realms and my eHome was in shambles.

I remember retiring. And retiring. And retiring. And retiring. And coming back with a different name. And retiring. And retiring. And retiring. :lol:

I remember waking up one day and finding out I was an admin on the old forum. Communication was not a twoslit specialty.

I remember twoslit. He still reads his PMs, I've sent him a few when I had old stalkers trying to look me up on that forum. He locked my old journal for me.

I remember Sydia celebrating becoming the first poster to reach 1,000 posts on the old forum. It seemed like such an amazing achievement at the time.

Back