OPA for Minister of A&E

OPArsenal

TNPer
I'm running for Minister of Arts and Entertainment.

Why?

I invented it. Way back when on the old forums. We've heard this before. I was the first one ever, and, I believe, the longest-serving as well. I've done it before, I wanna do it again.

What I will do... Shameless plugs for the OOC in the "Hi, I'm teh n00bxxorz!!!!1one" threads.

And I'll spam. A lot. Vote for me and you get some forum cash, I guess.

And a history of Eugene Debs straight to your Inbox. Unless you don't want that. I dunno.

If I was a petty person then I wouldn't vote for you. Lucky for you! Too bad it looks like this Ministry could be eliminated shortly. What would you do to make it worthwhile to not give this Ministry the axe?

I'd be myself. And I'd make for damn sure that it is known that the OOC is a vast wasteland that is too big to be easily navigated by one Minister, and that it is one of the few places that new users and old farts are total 100% equals. No historical knowledge is required, and none is expected.

Besides, does it really make that much sense to combine the region's history with its vibrant and constantly changing present?

I submit that it does not.

Another qualification of mine: All the new users dig me.

DD:
Haha, what are your qualifications you phoney!!!? :P

Just playin dog, holla back if you read this. :shifty:

Perhaps you didn't notice that last part, as it was colored in white. But that post was clearly meant as a joke - and I have no idea how IG was at all supposed to be affected by that.

While both of you (OPA, IG) deserve a warning, I'm just going to leave it to sit. I'll split out the offending posts, and hope that the three of you can finally show the maturity and common sense to put whatever the hell this is aside.

Next time I see something like this, whoever posts it will get mod preview for a week. Period. I'm tired of it.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Forum Administrator

[size0]Disclaimer: I am not currently acting in any other capacity.[/size]

Are there any plans to make the A&E ministry any more than a temporary respite from the rigors of the Court/Assembly for the region's members? Again, we have lots of entertainment, but the Arts seem to be notably missing. What are your plans to make TNP the very cultural and recreational center of NS?

Back