Fedele for MoCE

Fedele

TNPer
I'm sure you don't want to read through a pile of rhetoric and I sure as hell don't feel like typing it right now so I'll just get to the point.

The University has not worked out like I hoped it would. Though there was a lot of support for the idea, there has been absolutely no interest in actually following through with it. Noting that this may be by my fault I have decided to give this horse another run even if only briefly. I'll strengthen my campaign for key people to contribute and if there is no response I will focus my attention more on the propaganda for the war.

Any questions, comments or criticisms are welcomed.

What will you do differently this time around? Like for example, how would you try to rekindle interest in the University this time around?

What will you do differently this time around? Like for example, how would you try to rekindle interest in the University this time around?
Harass the right people. I won't take "Not right now; I'm busy doing nothing" as an answer. If they are busy, I will help them get what they need to get done finished and out of the way so they can help out the University. Also, I'm going to put less emphasis on outside input as I have learned that they truly have no real desire to benefit TNP the way our own members do (or should). Guides will be written for the different activities you can take in NS from writing UN resolutions and proposing issues to defending and invading. Other possibilities include the histories of various organizations such as the Atlantic Alliance, the old NPO, ADN, TITO, RLA and ACCEL.

Significant players in NS, starting with those from TNP, will be asked to write their history in NS.

I'm sure you don't want to read through a pile of rhetoric and I sure as hell don't feel like typing it right now so I'll just get to the point.

The University has not worked out like I hoped it would. Though there was a lot of support for the idea, there has been absolutely no interest in actually following through with it. Noting that this may be by my fault I have decided to give this horse another run even if only briefly. I'll strengthen my campaign for key people to contribute and if there is no response I will focus my attention more on the propaganda for the war.

Any questions, comments or criticisms are welcomed.
Best campaign speech I've seen in awhile.

:yes:

It's easy to say that the MoCE is one of those ministries that easily lapses into inactivity. What do you plan to do to avoid that or remedy it when it comes?

Consistently publish material ranging from NS topics to RL topics ranging from the informative to the absurd.

I'm sorry I missed your question. I blame Heft.

I honestly think that much of TNP's culture centers heavily around our society - our community. I think that as MoC&E it is my job to accent the culture of our region by showing the history behind it and, in the case of a war, promote our culture through propaganda posters. I read through that thread and gained a whole new perspective of every person who posted a picture - honestly. How they expressed themselves through their jpegs showed me a lot about their personalities - and our culture - that I had never seen before.

I feel the best way to show the region its culture is to get the people thinking creatively and see what comes of it.

As a final note, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me. Even though I ran unopposed, that is a sign of support that I do take note of. I'll strive to be a great MoC&E and fill in what I wasn't able to finish last term due to a certain minor interruption.

Back