From the East Pacific

Kangarawa

TNPer
As Ambassador General of The East Pacific, and a member of this forum, albeit a quiet one, I would like to offer our support, and condemn the actions of the Lexicon. Below, you will find a letter from our Delegate, Gnidrah.

To the People and Government of the North Pacific:

Some time ago, when I was Ambassador General of the East Pacific Department of Interregional Relations, I had a run-in with Insane Power, of the Lexicon. His poor behavior and lack of respect -- for myself and ultimately the East Pacific region -- left a rather unpleasant impression.

Needless to say, with the recent turn of events, I am, once again, appalled. The Lexicon's declaration of war against the North Pacific is despicable, at best. As such, now as Delegate of the East Pacific, I hereby offer this message as support to the North Pacific region and its Delegate, and condemn the actions of the Lexicon and its founders.

Sincerely,
Gnidrah
Delegate
The East Pacific

On behalf of The North Pacific (geez, how many times have I typed that recently?), please accept my thanks for your support, Gnidrah. It is greatly appreciated, and I do hope that Our new Minister of External Affairs makes your region feel at home in your new consulate.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Prime Minister of The North Pacific

If at any point in time you would like me to dust out the cobwebs of your Embassy in TEP, you have but to ask.

Although, truthfully, they can't be that bad. It hasn't been that long. Now, the alcoholic squirrels may be another story ... ;)

Booze + Guns = Kickass

Booze + Guns + Small Mammals =
Whoop.jpg

Those blasted squirrels. It's one thing for them to chase each other, but it's another thing for them to chase after people, when the little creatures are under the influence...

Back