Sydia

TNPer
Gentlemen, start your drooling:

desktoptg2.jpg

Here's a coupla wallpapers I've used in yonder past:
earthnightsideop3.jpg

floydzz3.jpg

Your turn!

Sure; it's a custom skin called Royale Vista. (You'll also need UXTheme patcher to allow XP to accept custom skins...at least I did, YMMV). Got bored with the default skins.

Yep, one for strategy and one for when I want to kill things without all the thinking. Gametap is also pretty cool. I'm going to drop it after my free trial, but i've been reunited with the games of my childhood. Just last night I beat Streets of Rage while I was so drunk it was hard to focus. :lol:

I can't believe it was so hard for me as a kid.

Here's my work one, since I'm at work. I hate my coworkers. They always pick the lamest things ever for the wallpaper contest each month. My Calvin & Hobbes one still hasn't won. They have no taste, I tell you. None.

desktopra0.jpg

I HATE IT! And I hate that the little icon text backgrounds are all blue. It doesn't match. It looks horrendous. and I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE AN EFFING RUBBER BAND WAR THING IN THIS OFFICE! The whole point of the wallpaper contest was to make the office environment seem more professional by having everyone's desktop the same. Yeah...that looks REALLY professional.

I petitioned the idea with several emails making excellent cases for maintaining the individualized desktop standard, but my boss Tony, who controls things around here with an iron fist because I think his wife beats him, didn't even dignify them with a response.

And they say they value employee concern. Pish posh. Where's my angry face?! *angry face*

I HATE IT! And I hate that the little icon text backgrounds are all blue. It doesn't match. It looks horrendous. and I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE AN EFFING RUBBER BAND WAR THING IN THIS OFFICE! The whole point of the wallpaper contest was to make the office environment seem more professional by having everyone's desktop the same. Yeah...that looks REALLY professional.

I petitioned the idea with several emails making excellent cases for maintaining the individualized desktop standard, but my boss Tony, who controls things around here with an iron fist because I think his wife beats him, didn't even dignify them with a response.

And they say they value employee concern. Pish posh. Where's my angry face?! *angry face*
I meant I love MY wallpaper.

Yours sucks ass.

Mine is Thierry celebrating infront of all the Sperz fans at Highbury. It is cool. Yours is intarded.

"Banding together", haw haw. Must have been up all night thinking of that one.

Oh, one further funky fact about my fantastic machine; it don't play those boring Windows noises when you log off/shut down and what not, ooooh no. When I turn it on, it plays the start of Can't You Hear Me Knockin' by the Stones.
When I turn it off, the end.
When I log on, the opening riff of Start Me Up :D
Logging off, the very end of When the Levée Breaks.

I think you need to crack some skulls at that there workplace of yours, Indiepoe. Go on strike until better wallpapers are allowed!

What is? My musical intros!? Take back your slander, you blackguard, or I shall have no choice but to slap you with a wet fish.

What the hell, I'll do it anyway:
:fish:

Oh, I usually just log in under my own username/work ID, where I have my own desktop, but on the computer I was using today, my user ID isn't set up yet, so I can't.

It's an awful desktop, and the sad thing is that's the most interesting one submitted that wasn't mine...I mean, come on, I work with professional geneologists. Like they're going to have tastes relevant to anything invented in the last 100 years...

Back