My introduction

Sans Evil

TNPer
Hello all,

Just posting a small note saying that I have officially registered for the TNP forums :) There is a lot of information within the threads, kind of overwhelming! But I hope to get involved wherever I can.

Sans Evil

Welcome aboard, and thnaks for registering. Hope to see you in the OOC!

PS - The best advice I can give you is jump into the OOC feet first. Enjoy yourself!

Welcome to the NP, Sans Evil.

You wouldn't, by chance, be related to Avec Evil, would you? She's a friend of mine.

Are you sure? You look a lot like her.
Well, if she looked like a guy or I looked like a girl, perhaps it could be true.

But, hey, where can I post questions about NS? I'm new to NS and well, I have a lot of questions :)

Okay, so what's the deal with multiple nations? As far as I've seen on NS, you can only have one that's in the UN, correct? And is there any point in having more than one nation anyways?

Duality, pissing people off and invading. I take advantage of all three.

You don't seem like you're new to me. Maybe you're just one of those people who have that air about them.

Invading is when you move into a region, usually one without a founder, and have other people come in and endorse you to make you the delegate.

Invading is when you move into a region, usually one without a founder, and have other people come in and endorse you to make you the delegate.
So then, most people use a secondary account for this sort of action?

They use their UN nation for invading and keep a non-UN nation in their home region just to maintain presence.

It's really not that interesting. Care to discuss something else?

I suppose that right now I'll save my other questions, but you use the UN nation to invade so that... your country can be endorsed and therefore gain power at the UN?

Hi, Sans Evil.

I'm fairly new too. I'm still learning a lot, but I'm finding asking questions is a good thing.

Oh, and a piece of advice I've been given about OOC: don't take the dare! :D

Wait, so can someone explain to me the UN system...? Like, how endorsements effect the votes?
I'll assume you're talking about resolutions.

For delegates, when we vote on UN Resolutions, the number of endorsements we have counts as the number of votes we get. So if I have 420 endos, then when I vote it's as if 420 people voted with me.

Wait, so can someone explain to me the UN system...?  Like, how endorsements effect the votes?
For delegates, when we vote on UN Resolutions, the number of endorsements we have counts as the number of votes we get. So if I have 420 endos, then when I vote it's as if 420 people voted with me.
Oh okay. It makes more sense now. Its a shame so many want a pointless emergency number. Bah.

Wait, so can someone explain to me the UN system...?  Like, how endorsements effect the votes?
Oh okay. It makes more sense now. Its a shame so many want a pointless emergency number. Bah.
Higher taxes are NOT pointless, my friend.

Back