Yes... Another Lexi....

Hey TNP!!!

Ok, I'll start off by stating that I do not intend on breaking any of TNP's OSF rules. Like my fellow Lexi's Eluvatar and The Truth, I, too, am here to learn a bit. Kind of observe and just take things in.

I'm using the name I go by in the Lex, as the name of my puppet nation was taken on the forum.

Soooo Hey to all of you all out there!

LOL thanks heft... not sure i'd call myself cute... but hey :) i aint gonna complain....

and actually LOL i'm a Libertarian.....
Hehehe!

I'm a devout States Rights advocate, strict constuctionalist, libertairan and a dyed in the wool secessionists!

2160.gif

:winner:

oh noes! don't let them congregate! They will take us all down the path of conservatism. Run!

Hello Dixie! I'm Dark. Your local denizen of the shoutbox. Good to see you here.

Nope. Not at all. Without going into a long historical tirade lol i'll just leave it to say that no, I do not now, or ever have condone the practice of slavery.

Hey Dark! Good to see you!

I am willing to bet mr sniffles is a wild eyed liberal with an addiction to moveon.org. :P

I think Mr Sniffles might want to reconsider his tone in the welcome thread? :no:

LOL No, Don't hate black people at all. If I dislike someone, it's based upon their own merits (or the lack therof) and not their color.

LMAO Dark! He's ok, I'm very hard to offend. Everyone's entitled to speak their opinion :D

I am willing to bet mr sniffles is a wild eyed liberal with an addiction to moveon.org. :P

I think Mr Sniffles might want to reconsider his tone in the welcome thread? :no:
It's even more horrible than you can imagine! I'm Canadian of mixed race and can speak FOUR different languages!

OMG! A Canadian!!!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH *faints*

Are you an "eh" Canadian or a french Canadian? and you realize that now we can "Blame Canada" for everything that's happened so far. Canada and the ADN.

hey SD welcome to our adoptive home for some reason lol and untill we meet again on the lex forums *goes to lex forums* wow that was fast lol

Hello.

*Launches sneak submarine attack against Sovereign Dixie.*

Didn't see that coming, did you?

/* A note of explanation: In the Lexicon RP, the Confederation of Sovereign Dixie and the Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar are at war. It's on hiatus due to the TNP war, but that war will resume with great ferocity the moment we liberate ourselves of this... issue :D */

How nice of them to import their own version of humor. The flavor is a bit tart but it can be nice after a dessert.

It's on hiatus due to the TNP war, but that war will resume with great ferocity the moment we liberate ourselves of this... issue

The irony is unbearable.

First, welcome SD!

Then...

@ Fed: I prefer Riesling.

@ Sniffles: four languages may be actually considered uneducated. I've studied English, Swedish, German, French and Russian, of course I am able to speak my first language Finnish. Also had Estonian language as a hobby, not to mention Quenya and Sindarin. That is at least six spoken. And I am not a linguist but a mere engineer.

:bat:

Quenya and Sindarin?

Lawlz, LW is teh win.

Also, Republic of Texas FTW. Represent.
Allegedly the first time I ever try and manage to fool anyone in here. My excuse for that outburst of cumbersome humour is that I had just came back from a pub. This game should have a some kind of breathalyzer testing when logging in.

The rest of the post was true, though.

:lol: Hi! :hello: Welcome to TNP! I love this thread you started.

Who was the libertarian who uttered the immortal words, "Give me cabernet, or give me death?" :drink:

Back