Opinion: Thanks, Lexicon

Thank you TNP members for your welcoming attitude of go back to your forum.

We maintain that attitude and, while your at it, get the hell out of our region and stop spamming our RMB. You declare war on us and expect us to give you a warm embrace upon entry? You want to come onto our forum and argue against our politics when they have nothing to do with you? You want to criticize the people of The North Pacific for how they run their region? You want us to be friends after you spied on us and planned invasions of our region? You want to play the victim card after you claim, without proof, that we sent a single spy to train on y'all?

Modedit: DD. Flaming. 20% warning, 5 hour mod preview.

Well, if I'd posted on your RMB, I would apologise... And I was here before the war, sorry mate. And if you are a democratic region, surely you must respect the right of people to voice their opinions, even if you don't like them.

By the way, I think your last statement is in violation of the precious ToS.

ROFL. Seriously, I am not being sarcastic. That really did make me laugh.

And no one loves them but they do help maintain some sense of order.

well all of you seem to be taking this seriously that i feel it nessacary to remind you that its all a game
No, really??

I guess some of us are better at the game than others.
A little historical fact which made me smile.

The game 'Count to 1000' was started on the TNPG s9 forum by Goalva (now Digitalis of course).

The thread is subtitled with the words 'Kron will remember this', which is I believe a reference to the fact that it originated in Goalva's previous region, whose name escapes me now.

You are welcome, the Truth.

EDIT: before he edited his post, the truth put in a list of things he wanted to thank TNP for. I cannot quite remember the list, but I think it was somthing about us being an all-round fine and wonderful region. Something like that, anyway. Either way, I thought I should say "you are welcome".

See how easy politeness is, Cathyy?

I would like to thank Lexicon for their timing.

Thank you for doing this right before elections, ensuring that most inactive members of the RA become active again, but enough before that they actually *have* the chance to wake up.

Thank you for making sure that people will run for office because they feel a sense of duty and want to make sure this region stays the way most of have enjoyed it for the past year as opposed to letting Lexicon screw it up.

And most of all, from me, thank you for the sheer amusement/exasperation/laughter I attain from the RMB. Day in and day out. Not *quite* as good as with Great Bight, but a splendid time nonetheless.

I would like to thank TNP for providing me with much entertainment while I am ill once again.

Thanks to TNP for inviting me here, to this forum, where I am sure that I will be banned from within no time.

Thanks to TNP for insulting my friends upon occassion.

Thanks to TNP for so carefully boycotting my questions on your RMB the other night....by the way, where do I sign up for the training on how to boycott questions?

I would like to thank TNP for providing me with much entertainment while I am ill once again.
What does this have to do with anything game related?

Everything here should be IC unless labelled otherwise.
Okay....erm....clearly I do not understand! See, over at The Lex, we are allowed to mix RL in with IC if we want to.

And anyway, how do you know that it wasn't the monkeys of my nation that are ill? :P

What does this have to do with anything game related?

Everything here should be IC unless labelled otherwise.
Okay....erm....clearly I do not understand! See, over at The Lex, we are allowed to mix RL in with IC if we want to.

And anyway, how do you know that it wasn't the monkeys of my nation that are ill? :P
*The Minister makes note to stop all incoming shipments of monkeys and orders the cooks to go back to kittens and babies for meals instead.*

well all of you seem to be taking this seriously that i feel it nessacary to remind you that its all a game
No, really??

I guess some of us are better at the game than others.
well so it seems as though i can seem to take this criticism better then others its still a travesty when a 15 year old has to remind every one not to take this too seriously

It seems TNP is enjoying this war more than you laid-back Lexiconians. So, umm, redirect your advice, mayhaps?

(he said beaming with pur joy, satisfaction, and contentment)

It seems TNP is enjoying this war more than you laid-back Lexiconians. So, umm, redirect your advice, mayhaps?

(he said beaming with pur joy, satisfaction, and contentment)
O RLY?

(I'm having tons of fun.)

A little historical fact which made me smile.

The game 'Count to 1000' was started on the TNPG s9 forum by Goalva (now Digitalis of course).

The thread is subtitled with the words 'Kron will remember this', which is I believe a reference to the fact that it originated in Goalva's previous region, whose name escapes me now.
Oh noes! I was found out!

You mean the game I borrowed from 10,000 Islands is the reason the Lexicon has fewer actual conversations? Guess I'm better at this game than I thought.

;)

Thank you TNP members for your welcoming attitude of go back to your forum.

Thank you TNP for saying we should leave then signing up on our forum.

Thank you TNP for giving us something to aspire to be different from.

Thank you TNP for "respecting" democracy.

Thank you TNP for taking the time out to make a list like this, which in turn, inspired me to write back a long-winded reply.

Thank you TNP for posting with maturity here and keeping the immaturity for our forum.
Six sentences is long-winded? How long is the average post in The Lexicon? A word?

Well, if I'd posted on your RMB, I would apologise... And I was here before the war, sorry mate. And if you are a democratic region, surely you must respect the right of people to voice their opinions, even if you don't like them.

No, we don't. We don't have to do that at all. Democracy is a system to determine the popular will of a locality -where popular sovereignty exists. Among the citizenry.

They are not from The North Pacific. They are Lexiconians. Of course we don't have to respect them for voicing their opinions. They don't live here.

Don't be ridiculous.

By the way, I think your last statement is in violation of the precious ToS.
Without even having to look at it I'll bet you five cows it isn't. In order for InvisionFree to care about ToS violations it would have to be something serious enough to make them care-people being snippant is not something they care about.

Oh, btw: 595,275,195,173,295

:blink: swift words for a "Diplomat".
I believe that the Lexicon has decided the time for diplomacy is over.

Frankly, I find the claims that it is undemocratic to disregard the statements of our enemies ridiculous. Are we supposed to simply roll over and display our necks for all people who come here with intent to destroy our way of life.

Facts are facts; the Lexicon has started an invasion and this infringement of our sovereignty will not be stood for. If our diplomats decide that they will stand against our enemies then I do not believe it makes them any less diplomatic.

I have a nation in TNP, therefore, I have a right to at least a say in how it is run. I haven't yet but I may apply for the Regional assembly, does that allow me to be listened to?

Secondly, the statement that I refered to being against ToS was removed and, since I have run a forum, I know what the ToS are. If you want to check, look at the link at the bottom of the page.

I am thankful for being able to read up on Cathyy's typical tripe without having to burn my eyes out on the Lexicon's forum.

I guess we all have something to be thankful for.

Hiya Cathyy. The Merit's forum is still there. What's up with that?

The residents of Lexicon enjoying their freedom.....Under the benevolent rule of the Founders....

anarchy.jpg

I have a nation in TNP, therefore, I have a right to at least a say in how it is run. I haven't yet but I may apply for the Regional assembly, does that allow me to be listened to?

Secondly, the statement that I refered to being against ToS was removed and, since I have run a forum, I know what the ToS are. If you want to check, look at the link at the bottom of the page.
You are part of a group waging war on us. As far as I'm concerned, you have forfeited any rights you may have had in this region. If I were to move a nation into The Lexicon and start saying "Down with the High Council! Grr!", I wouldn't expect everyone to be ok with and say "well, he's just exercising his rights."

I would also hope that, since you are at war with us, any application you make to the RA is denied.

Then we expect the same ability to go onto your forums and post, especially since the none of the posts were threatening in the least.

What, you expect us to treat you with praise? You tell us to "get the hell off the forums" if we stop by for some OOC posts, and yet right now we're tolerating you being able to voice your opinion on how the government is run.

Deal with it. You're not really attempting to join TNP, you really don't have an interest in the region. You just came here because Pixiedance/Cathyy told you to.

I had a nation in the region and I was expelled due to what I have posted here.

So that shoots this argument to hell, right?

Wait, I forgot... We're the ones at fault for any negative activity that Cathyy takes.

And just because we diride your opinion and make fun of you doesn't mean we don't listen. We just don't care about foreigners that know what's best for us.

Extra Extra, our regions are at war, and you ask about rights because you have a nation in the TNP. Well, the sole region you have one is to wage war on us and overthrow our native delegate. IMO, you gave up all your rights.

Actually you do have rights....which are being fully respected.......if you bothered to notice.....your treatment on these forums isn't special just because you're Lexi it's because the people you are discussing things with don't agree with you....being listened to does not mean being agreed with....If we weren't listening...we would not be able to counter your arguments in such an insicive(sic) and witty fashion....If we were ignoring you there would be no reaction at all...think about it...

Back