hello

Of The US

TNPer
my introduction is a bit late and i doubt as a citizen of the lexicon it wont be long before im banned so hi all im Of The US though i live in the US i quite wish i lived in england id be so much happier if i did...anyone willing to lend me the money?

hmm well as i wont be here at all untill sunday perhaps with your awesome powers you could stop time for all forums and websites? :rofl:

thank you for your welcome though i know at the moment our reions arent getting along to well at the moment i hope that something can be reached as a peaceful agreement honestly i see both regions as over reacting but thats just me and as a member of the lexicon i hope you know that i do support them in this

thank you for your welcome though i know at the moment our reions arent getting along to well at the moment i hope that something can be reached as a peaceful agreement honestly i see both regions as over reacting but thats just me and as a member of the lexicon i hope you know that i do support them in this
Peaceful agreement in what? They declared war on us, they made a false accusation, they should apologize and call off the war and let everything go back to the way it was.

like i said e dont see eye to eye at the moment and at the moment i believe the accusationsand as such i still say that both sides are over reacting

You'll have to pardon if I don't cry for the invaders so much.

Blocked tear ducts,you see.
Pardon me that I don't think we are in the wrong.

The Lexicon caught The North Pacific spying on it. Not once, but (I think) at least 3 times. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, thrice is enemy action. The Lexicon found itself unable to tolerate this.

Well, yes, but the failure to address the Espionage performed against the Lexicon really is inappropriate.
There has been many attempts to adress the alleged espionage but the only evidence made available is in connection with LWU....not the Lexicon....

LWU doesn't seem too worked up over it. The Lexicon made themselves invaders when they began their imperialist campaigns. It has also been their stance from the beginning that The Lexicon was to be built up until it was able to first invade The Rejected Realms to dispose of the (defunct) ADN government there, though IP seems to have skipped that step, and then invade The North Pacific. Why are they now shocked that The North Pacific has sent a spy in?

Lone Wolves United does not declare all out war when RLA sends spies in. That's just silly. Also, if I may be so bold as to ask, in what way has TNP over-reacted?

By threatening to boot Cathyy out, against its own Constitution.

In fact, I believe someone used the word "sedition". I always hated that word...

Several reasons:

A) The Prime Minister is not vacant, and therefore the Cabinet cannot simply propose a ban without him.

B) Cathyy would be banned simply for her exercise of her Free Speech as a citizen of The North Pacific, "sedition" as one of the proponents put it, but Article I says:

Each nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region. Each Nation has the right to assemble, and to petition the governmental
authorities of the region, including the UN Delegate, for the redress of grievances. The governmental authorities of the region shall act only in the best interests of the Region, as permitted and limited under this Constitution.

I believe you have been terribly misinformed. While the issue regarding the Prime Minister's absense is debatable, the attempts to have Cathyy relocated have nothing to do with her freedom of speech. The fact that she is a member of a region that has openly declared war with us and is an active member of our government makes her dangerous. The things she has proposed just so far, coupled with the convenient timing, could easily fall under the category of sabotage. However, this is a matter for the courts to decide.

Oh yes, Dissent and Opposing the Government Politically are Sabotage.

Welcome to the NPO-- the North Pacific Order.

</EXAGGERATION>

Declaring War, however, can be interpreted in such a fashion.

It's the difference between rolling up outside the Capitol with a sign, and with an armored column.

No. Being a member of an attacking force and working to have the delegate removed through unendorsement campaigns and faux-legal procedures is sabotage. I seriously suggest you know what you are talking about before you start repeating everything you have heard.

No. Being a member of an attacking force and working to have the delegate removed through unendorsement campaigns and faux-legal procedures is sabotage. I seriously suggest you know what you are talking about before you start repeating everything you have heard.
But none of these actions (the unendorsement in particular) have been taken by Pixiedance, Cathyy's citizen nation. Again, that's how the Constitution works, I believe.

Also, the constitution specifically states that it is the right of member states to not endorse the Delegate and in fact endorse whomever they want.

Can you please go to the RMB and explain that duality thing to your compatriots? Some of them are obviously not getting the message about when to use it and when not to. I'm sure you paid attention to that page of the handbook.

Here I am not arguing about banning procedures about Endo-tarters or Propoganda Puppets. (The constitutional method would be SC approval, then expulsion, then Referendum). I am arguing about the motion against Cathyy the citizen, or rather Pixiedance.

Also, the constitution specifically states that it is the right of member states to not endorse the Delegate and in fact endorse whomever they want.

You are correct in that it is a nation's choice to either endorse or refrain from endorsing the delegate, however, unendorsement campaigns targeted at the delegate are considered hostile actions meant to unseat the delegate.

But none of these actions (the unendorsement in particular) have been taken by Pixiedance, Cathyy's citizen nation. Again, that's how the Constitution works, I believe.

OOC: This is where duality stops. My other nation, Scardino, is a member of Lone Wolves United. I am allowed to invade other regions due to my duality here. However, if Lone Wolves United, where I am a 4 Star General, were to invade TNP, I would be justly tried in court for treason. It stops there because, at that point, especially as a member of the regional assembly or the cabinet, I am having a say in the government of the region while trying to invade the region. The conflicts of interest in this are innumerable and place me in the position of, not simply a player taking advantage of multiple personas, but instead a spy and a possible sabateur.

The right to duality is a very important right but does not take priority over the security of the entire region. The same can be said for Pierconium and Blue Wolf II.

OOC: This is where duality stops. My other nation, Scardino, is a member of Lone Wolves United. I am allowed to invade other regions due to my duality here. However, if Lone Wolves United, where I am a 4 Star General, were to invade TNP, I would be justly tried in court for treason. It stops there because, at that point, especially as a member of the regional assembly or the cabinet, I am having a say in the government of the region while trying to invade the region. The conflicts of interest in this are innumerable and place me in the position of, not simply a player taking advantage of multiple personas, but instead a spy and a possible sabateur.

The right to duality is a very important right but does not take priority over the security of the entire region. The same can be said for Pierconium and Blue Wolf II.
However, the Constitution says nothing of the sort.

While what you are saying may be the fundamentally better thing to have, it is not what is currently law. It is dishonest to claim to have one set of laws and then hold people to another.

If you wish to forbid what Cathyy has been doing, change the constitution. It does not currently provide for that, and thus Cathyy cannot be thusly tried.

Treason is against the constitution. Spying is against the constitution. If a spy or a traitor claims duality, it means nothing.

Excuse me....I thought this was a greeting thread for of the US....if Eluvator or any other lexis or TNPers want to discuss anything else shouldn't it be taken somewhere else.....

Excuse me....I thought this was a greeting thread for of the US....if Eluvator or any other lexis or TNPers want to discuss anything else shouldn't it be taken somewhere else.....
Erm... Sorry, mate. Right you are.

*OPArsenal grins sheepishly* :blush:

Back