Ozworld's Cafe

Fibonacci

TNPer
After some astute detective work, Fibonacci aquires the keys to the old Ozworld's Cafe, and makes his way to the building. Standing in front of the chained doors, he remenices about the times that were had here in the past. He turns and looks across the street and remembers some of the antics that happened there at the kissing booth. They are all very fond memories. He hopes there are more to come. He fiddles with the lock some, finally getting it to open. Walking in, the smell of a building that has been closed for some time envelopes him

Ooowee. I gotta open some windows.

For some time after, Fib hustles around the shop, cleaning the old coffee machine, and pastry displays, getting ready to open back up for business. After what seems like an eternity, he saunters over the sign and flips it. To the outside world, it now reads: "Open: Come on in!" Fib shuffles back behind the counter and begins to prepare some of the pastries that will go under the counter

*OPArsenal wanders in*

Good to be back. Need an extra hand making the coffee? I works at Starbucks, you know...

Over in the corner the old feller looked up from his dust filled cup and mumbled to no-one in particular, 'about time Ive been sat here for ages', he returned his gaze to the cup and gently blew the dust from it, 'I used to be somebody, til I got locked in here' he commented again to no-one in particular.

:D

Hey OP, of course you can help out!

Fib tosses OP his work apron. It isn't green.

Nastic! I was wondering who that was over there! I didn't want to go clean that corner out... You looked a little like the crypt keeper. How' bout a refill?

Not waiting for an answer, Fib exchanges the cup Nastic is holding with a clean one full of delicious beverage.

How ya been?

'Hey thanks for the drink, the other one was a little to gritty for my liking'

Ive been good if a little quite and distant Fibonacci, long time no see :worship:

-Startled by IG's random outburst, Fib dumps a pot of hot coffee all over the counter-

OH MY GOOSES! Thats hot stuff.

-He goes about cleaning up the mess, sending OPA to make a fresh pot.-

"DUH. Opa can't make fresh pot, he only grows it. Hellooooo."

*IndieGirl orders a Dr. Pepper and gets it herself, because she knows her way around like that.

"Just don't let Hillary have anything but decaf...if you do, I think she might explode."

:lol:

Yeah, I know about OPA, but I figure I'll give him the chance anyway. And she gets caffinated all the time, why do you think she's so... well... nevermind.

And uh, help yourself to the Dr Pepper. Here, try this.

-He pours some grenadine in the drink-

Thats money right there.

Back