Fergi Unchained

At the invitation of Flemingovia, I am coming to TNP in an official capacity on behalf of myself. Whether you've heard of me or not, I welcome any questions, comments or complaints that you may have. I believe that I have quite a bit to offer any region of which I am a member and look forward to the prospect of working with you face to face.

I know some of you, members of each of the various factions, even though you may perhaps not know me, but I also know that TNP is probably the best feeder region in the game atm especially as respects a player's ability to learn about NS.

To be quite frank, I am not sure really where to go in NS atm but I know plenty of fine people here who have been my friend IRL despite my previous vocation in NS.

Here I am. I am what I am, an ordinary man.

My warmest regards to you all-
Fergi

You know all is not right with the world when Fergi registers as himself, and risks his IP addy. Ah i yearn for the good old days

I do know you, and perhaps, you do know me as well. Our first meeting was not at all pleasing but I would be happy to start over with you again. :) Welcome!

Top 5 ways my day was improved by this thread.

5) Reference to Chumbawamba (ah my not so distant childhood)
4) Thomas Jefferson getting respect
3) Wal-Mart comment hehe
2) I get another post to add to my count...
1) Fergi the Great is here. Not that I have any clout at all whatsoever, but the man is on my top 5 list of all time NS players. Truly a quality indiviual in all regards...

Edit: the first line was "the top 5 days my thread was improved..." hehe, editting.

Famous?

Fame is a fickle master I'm afraid. Some people know me, others think they know me and know nothing about me. The rest know that other people know me. I invite you to GET to know me. I'm a nice guy...honest.

Why did you leave Imperialis?
Imperialis was dying a slow death.

Originally I was going to leave NS entirely until Flemingovia and a few others persuaded me to come here.

Hiya....wilkommen... bye1.gif

Whoever you may have been doesn't really interest me as much as who you are being now....

Danke sehr. Das ist eine sehr schlaue Antwort.

Oops, did I speak German? Is that still a violation of IVF ToS?

Back