Office of Chairman

As the first founder of The North Pacific Chamber of Commerce I'll occupy this office until I have, with other founder members, properly established The Chamber Council and elected a chairman in more democratic manner.

To ask about economics at TNP, you're in the right place. Application forms for new members are coming soon from the printing press.

Thank you for your interest, Falconkats! We are working on the requirements we are going to set for new members. However I assume that to be a member one needs to own or operate a business at this offsite forum (or whatever forum is considered official offsite forum for the TNP community). That in mind, I encourage you to think what kind of product or service you could sell to fellow TNP'ers. That could be information, graphics, tunes, writings... whatever your talent is. When you have a business idea, carry it out. At that point you'll get assistance from us if you need some.

Our preliminary agenda includes organizing TNP Economy Conference. That event is likely to be open for all TNP'ers. We will inform you (and all of you others, too) when and where it will take place.

Back