World Cup predictions thread

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Post your world cup predictions here, before the first whistle is blown.

At the end I will try to persuade the MOAE to give the winner a prize.

Please post:

Winning side:
Runner up:
Score in the final.

Player of the tournament:
Golden Boot (highest Scoring player):

Winning side: Italy
Runner up: Brazil
Score in the final: 2-0

Player of the tournament: Lionel Messi (Argentina)
Golden Boot (highest Scoring player): Kaka (Brazil)

Some wild cards in there, I know.

Winning side: Italy
Runner up: Brazil
Score in the final: 2-0

Player of the tournament: Lionel Messi (Argentina)
Golden Boot (highest Scoring player): Kaka (Brazil)

Some wild cards in there, I know.
You love them!

Winners: Czech Republic
Runner-up: Ivory Coast

Score: 2-0 (nobody beats Cech!)

Player of the Tournament: Didier Drogba (hideous c*nt...)
Golden Boot: Thierry Henry

HA! Kaka scores in Brazil's opening game. Suddenly my wildcards do not seem so wild.

Shame about the French, isn't it? :rofl:

*Hersfold bites his nails in hopes the US makes it through.

Either Italy has to beat the Czechs, or Italy has to lose by at least 6 goals. Either way, US has to beat Ghana or they can't move on. Chances aren't looking too good.

We can do it.

I'm glad you're paying attention, Hers. I seem to remember you not really liking soccer that much.

Eissen is a hideous cunt, BTW.

I'm glad you're paying attention, Hers. I seem to remember you not really liking soccer that much.
I'm a certified referee, OPA. I've hosted at least two of the soccer tournaments here... what ever did I say that made you think I didn't like soccer?

Winning side: Holland
Runner up: Germany
Score in the final. 0-0 (won on penaltys)

Player of the tournament: Joe Cole (so far best goal of the tournament against Sweeden)
Golden Boot (highest Scoring player): Crespo

Who would of thought that the USA would lose to Ghana
I would have thought that. Ghana's first game against Italy was more even than the score 0-2 suggests. Against the Czechs they showed what they were capable of: creative, technically decent football and players that enjoy playing. The signs were there, what I wonder is why didn't U.S. take Ghana seriously enough as an opponent.

to bad ghana has to play brazil!

and the aussies did great aginst Italy! to bad they were eliminated, i enjoyed what they brought to the world cup

The team that scores the most points will win the game, I predict. I also predict that the team that wins the most games will win the World Cup.

The USA must not have scored enough points.

Yeah England!!! also we have Portugal and apparntly no Deco or Costina but the FA has over turned Deco's 1st yellow card so no red card so he can play against england!!!! OUTRAGE!! :mad:

The offiical position of the OPArsenalian government is that France will win, hopefully on a Thierry Henry goal.

I wish they lose, though, so TH14 can get a nice long rest. And I hope that Hideous Step-Overy Cunt is killed in a riot after the match.

with my vast knowledge of football...I can quite confidently predict it will vbe a football team from an international country that will win...

Back