If It's Not SWA, It's Not Justice

:hello:

Why should I be Associate Justice for The North Pacific? There's 3 reasons:

1.) Neutrality: I have only recently become more active, and as such do not have preconceived notions, meaning that I will be perfectly neutral.

2.) Experience: At the same time, I've had experience as the leader of another region's Judicial system. I've also got some knowledge of RL and TNP law.

3.) Time: I have it. Lots of it.

If somebody wanted to have an Associate Justice in their pocket, how much would it cost? Would you accept five clean puppets as a valid form of currency?

The cost would be your soul and the entire Lexicon, plus interest from invader profits earned previously from Lexicon, and a unicorn.

Southwest Asia,

I notice that you registered back in December, yet I do not remember seeing you around the region untill recently. What have you been up to during the period of inactivity?

What is your stance on the definitions of profanity and obscenity?

I observe that you have used words that some might find offensive when commenting on annother post. Will this be the halmark of your tenure?

The cost would be your soul and the entire Lexicon, plus interest from invader profits earned previously from Lexicon, and a unicorn.

*whistles in a rude attention grabbing Doctor Cox from scrubs-esque way*

1)fedele isnt a member of The Lexicon really, he is a close friend of many there and a very valued ally but he isnt "Lexicon" (we like our "the" aswell BTW, thanks).
2)The Lexicon doesnt invade or defend. The Lexicon does no represent either belief and will accept a military mission on its on merits.
3)Fedele doesnt own Unicorns, everyone knows that. And lets face it, his winged horse ranch doesnt have that good stock these days....

So my questions to you are:

1)Does your inexperience and lack of knowledge about the wider game (as demonstared above) put you at a disadvvantage in your opinion?

2)You have made it abundantly clear on many occasions you dont approve of The Lexicon. As 2 of its founders are RA members will you find being impartial hard, should these 2 people be involved in court cases?

Southwest Asia,

I notice that you registered back in December, yet I do not remember seeing you around the region untill recently. What have you been up to during the period of inactivity?

What is your stance on the definitions of profanity and obscenity?

I observe that you have used words that some might find offensive when commenting on annother post. Will this be the halmark of your tenure?
I registered back in December, yet mostly just kind of sat there for a while because I was mainly part of TGU. This, in addition to schoolwork, and a gradual decrease in interest, lead to my inactivity.

Profanity and obscenity would simply be defined as "stuff without cultural or general value to the region."

While the process of justice and it's outcomes must be neutral, what is said by the Justices and their written decisions must not be. The goal of the judiciary system is to determine right and wrong, and to not condemn wrong would be the moral equivalent of giving it support.

1)fedele isnt a member of The Lexicon really, he is a close friend of many there and a very valued ally but he isnt "Lexicon" (we like our "the" aswell BTW, thanks).
2)The Lexicon doesnt invade or defend. The Lexicon does no represent either belief and will accept a military mission on its on merits.
3)Fedele doesnt own Unicorns, everyone knows that. And lets face it, his winged horse ranch doesnt have that good stock these days....

1. Well no shit, my post meant that I couldn't be bribed by Fedele or any other member.
2. I just call them as I see them, and your remarks about TNP hardly show how neutral you are in a defender/invader dichotomy.
3. See 1.

1)Does your inexperience and lack of knowledge about the wider game (as demonstared above) put you at a disadvvantage in your opinion?

2)You have made it abundantly clear on many occasions you dont approve of The Lexicon. As 2 of its founders are RA members will you find being impartial hard, should these 2 people be involved in court cases?

1. No, because I am well aware of what "the" Lexicon proclaims itself to be. Of course, everybody will lie for their region. Even if you claim I am disadvantaged, it only adds to my ability to judge neutrally.

2. If I did, I could excuse myself from the case, but I don't, and will not. To be biased towards "the" Lexicon founders would be to allow bias towards all TNP citizens, something which I wouldn't allow.

Back