Today I am mainly wearing

the same pair of skinny jeans, a custom made transformers tshirt (autobot symbol on the right shoulder, decepticon on the left) and a green knitted cardigan

You wear hummus?! Regular, or like, roasted red pepper?
I like roasted red pepper, but that seems too close to heterodoxy for the true hummus enthusiast. Or should I say, connoisseur? :smug:

In keeping with the topic I am wearing nothing at my computer desk. It is nice to have a big ole house.

(Humus is decaying organic matter. I am a dirt monster, watch as I become one with mother earth)

I know what humus is. I was being facetious. Plus, I had just had some roasted red pepper hummus before I posted that.

I like the dill hummus. It goes fantastic on a roasted turkey wrap with some baby havarti, spinach, and fresh-sliced tomatoes.

In other less-tangentized news, I am wearing a maroon 3/4 length sleeve tshirt with a large black line-drawing of a peacock on one side of it, a black zip-up hoodie, and some black sweatpants that match the hoodie... I guess you could call it a tracksuit? Of sorts? I was wearing a skirt earlier, but I hate skirts.

Jeans - dark navy blue. Some Shaun White sneakers that I found in the boys section at Target, because all the girls shoes were stupid (good thing, these are so comfy, I love them.) A cream-colored camisole with lace on the bottom that matched some of the lettering on my heather grey Rolling Stones t-shirt. Some red CZ bevel-set stud earrings.

I think that's it.

Though, I will shortly be donning my aviators as I duck out for some luncherton.

Skinny brown corduroy pants, muddy navy blue converses (the same as ones Tennant wore in Dr. Who), a get up kids black T (possibly meant to be for girls), my favourite brown and orange houndstooth sweater AND my death cab hoodie.

black pinstripe pants, a black and white plaid business shirt, a grey argyle sweater, and my new black skinny tie with a single skull and crossbones. i kept thinking the skull was a piece of rice at lunch today and was continually trying to brush it off

16729-1re.jpg

76411_w.jpg

61488_md.jpg

lg-softrooper.gif

hoodlamb-ladies-zip-up-hoodie-brown-1.jpg

Back