Today I am mainly wearing

:lol: I got a bit worried when I looked at the OOC forum in the list and read "Today I am mainly wearing Democratic DOnkeys".

I may need to edit the thread title.

Black slacks, black leather shoes, charcoal socks, and a celery button-down shirt.

Although the sleeves are rolled up, in deference to the heat and humidity.

Lets see...a black OCC shirt, a hemp bracelet, and so sort of blue basketball shorts that for some reason were made with various small holes in them (I presume for you to "breathe" better)

tattered jeans, old, long-sleeved shirt with a creosote stain on it, steel-toecap boots,

I have been working in the garden.

Yep. It was better than weeding.

I am now wearing a charcoal grey suit, white shirt, red tie. The shirt has cufflinks which were given to me by my children with "Left" and "right" on them.

I am notorious for not being good at remembering which is which.

Love the cuff links! :lol:
White crocheted sweater, maroon brushed jeans, Guess high-heeled black mules. oh, and a vintage 1940s pink gold filigree bracelet.

Yep. It was better than weeding.

I am now wearing a charcoal grey suit, white shirt, red tie. The shirt has cufflinks which were given to me by my children with "Left" and "right" on them.

I am notorious for not being good at remembering which is which.
Those are some mighty fancy clothes for someone who sells The Big Issue. :P

you're so lucky, in sussex, the purveyors of BI are a terribly sloppy lot, why, just the other day I saw one that hadn't even whitened his spats....!

Oh and I'm in a rather fetching black ensemble, cargo pants, and a top and matching sox....

Same grey suit trousers, blue shirt. I cannot find a tie. Andrew has run off with one of my shoes, so I am only wearing blue socks.

I think Andrew may have confiscated the tie too.

Mmm...scruffy face.

No, not me! I was referring to ^.

Today - glasses. Grey Pink Floyd Animals shirt. Jeans. An "I <3 Pirates" bracelet. Pink Floyd wristband. Black hoop earrings. More eyeliner than I need, according to my mother. Pink Eyeshadow. A bra. Etc.

An authentic Kauaiana aloha shirt, blue with pale pink cabbage roses, a white cotton skirt, platinum tennis bracelet... and oh no!!! i cant find the shoes that go with this outfit! the white flats with the pewter gray toe. it's a fashion crisis. :o

Led Zeppelin shirt. Cutoff jeans with pink accents. Hot pink earrings. Too much pink today. Black crocs. An anklet with my silver Darth Vader charm I got for christmas. Too much Star Wars stuff. And some vandalism on my wrists because I got bored with a permanent marker late last night. And there's pink gel in my hair...just on the tips, because I like it that way.

<--- dork. And proud of it. Mleh.

What happened to the modesty dress, poe? :P

Today I am mainly wearing a smug expression. For reasons that have nothing to do with NS.

JUst realised the above post could give the wrong impression. A smug expression is not ALL I am wearing.

Black trousers, blue shirt, blue tie,

Back