AlHoma's Trivia Contest

No new contest will be posted untill this one gets answered...

I allow google searches and wikipedia to be used for the remainder of this round.

1. What actor had at least 1 apperance in 3 of the Star Trek TV series? What was the character name?
Solved
2. What line has Ben Browder used in 2 Sci-Fi programs? (Potentially multiple answers...)
Canceled
Solved
4. What actor has been in both versions of "Battlestar: Galatica"? What characters did they play?
Hint: This actor shares the same given and surnames as annother persona on TV.
Hint: The character was changed from being a male character to female character.
Hint: The character's nickname is also shared with a popular dining establishment
HINT: This character is one of the best fighter pilots in the new series.
5.Who are the Gowl?
Hint: They come from a movie set in a post apocalyptic earth scenario
Hint: It's an animated movie
Hint: The movie is Titan: AE
HINT:Where did they go in the middle of the movie?

1. What is the primary ingredient of most energy drinks?

2. How many coushins does the couch have on "The Simpsons"?

3. Where were most of the cityscape shots done for "The Matrix"?

4. What phenemona travels orthoganally with light?

5. Identify this location and any businesses of interest that may or may not operate from here
th_img.png

1:Caffeine.....(If it is water...I hate you and Byard) :P
2:three???
3:Don't know...best guess toronto...
4:Heat
5:It's the statue of the angel of peace...often misnamed EROS....and the only business that goes on there other than fleecing tourists is child prostitution...but I'm sure you're thinking of something else...Oh yeah...there is a record store there...Tower records I beleive...Oh....and some theatres.... and a Mcdonalds...

Bard:2
Daimania:1.5
DD: 2

On further review, question 4 is thrown out because there isn't one.

So 1,2,3, and part of 5 is answered.

On #5 I'm looking for a specific description of the area and what business may or may not have existed fictionally or nonfictionally near this landmark

Back