Tresville

Tresville

TNPer
Due to personal circumstances beyond my control....I am sorry to announce that I must retire from this game.

I hope this is not an inconvenience to anyone. I figured it was best to retire than to attempt to stay active and fail you all.

I am thankful for all the friends I made in this game...I hope we can remain so.

I just no longer have the heart to do anything. Please keep this region strong and prospering, please treat her like a mother or daughter. Please keep her safe.

I'm sorry.

CiscO...

P.s. Feel free to contact me via my MSN in case their are any loose ends that I need to tie up here.

*Hersfold panics and runs to the Constitution to figure out what to do for a PM...

Sorry to hear this, Tres. You're one of those who's always been there, for better or worse. You've done a lot for this region.

:hug: Hope to see you again.

Three cheers for Tres!

CiscO,

I stand by you as a friend in all that you decide, including this. If you have need, you know you can call and (with a little better planning than last time) we can meet again if you need to.

Please take care of yourself and keep us posted about what you care to share.

You have some good friends here. I count you among mine.

Yours,

Thom Truelove

Cisco, you have been such a big part of this community, and I am sad to see you go. From Day 1 you have been a big help to me, and I could always count on you to tell it like it is.

I wish you the best in your journey. Take care, my friend. :hug:

when the resistance to Pixiedance's tyrrany was at its lowest ebb, it was Tresville revitalised it and gave it energy to continue. Much of what we have now, is because of him.

I hope Tresville returns, and salute him.

Tres, when I was a n00b here, I did not think I would get far. Because of you, your kindness and friendship with me, you helped me out and helped me get this far without question. For that, I am greatful to have played along side you, and I hope things in RL turn out for the best.

*Salute for Tresville* I hope you return whenever the time is right for you.

I'm sorry to see you go Tres, you have been fun to have a round, and a very good player. and one of the very few people whom I have tolerated calling me "Cak". :lol:
I hope everything in your life goes well, and you are in my prayers.

If Tresville hadn't opposed me I wouldn't be here today. :rofl:

So, in a wierd sort of way, thanks.

(It's the ones who say goodbye that can't help but come back)

Mr Tresvile,we are new in this region,but its not very difficult understand how important is your presence here.we wish you the best!

I've known you for quite some time and I can confidently say that this game becomes so much less without your presence in it.

Good luck and Godspeed!

Funnily enough, and echoing Flemingovia's comments, I have several times said to Tres in private that the NPC were going nowhere until he got involved.

Tres and I did not see eye to eye on many things but in the beginning he was part of a close knit group of us which included people like Thel, IP, Wilks, Advanced Weaponry and I'm sure I've missed others.

Whatever our in game differences I wish you well Tres and hope to see you back when you can...even if it is only to annoy me ;)

:ph34r:

You'll be missed, Cisc0....you were always there to defend when I needed help in getting enough forces.....take care and do what you need to do. I hope you return, but if not be well.

ufz, vaya con dias...

hope to hear some slaps and some "fire" words btw..im lost without that..anyways...cheers to NYC and the best bros in NS!

ty for all, dude, and be good, mate!

many happy returns.

technically only a newbie....but have been trawling through old threads and it is clear why and how you will be missed....still, RL is as RL does...cheerio for now

Good luck in your endeavors, Tres. Keep in touch!

Roman

Good luck and good life Cisco.

I hope that life is rewarding for you and your loved ones.

Eli

I come around to take a peek in here every once and a while and each time I see something like this. It's darned depressing!

Tres, to all the time you spent in the NPA, the NPIA, and all of the other things we worked together on I will remember you. Someone said that you are a legend, I believe they understated the fact. Things will be different and my ocasional visits will be emptier.

God Bless and God Speed

Back