Comments, Questions and Suggestions

Fedele

TNPer
Please leave any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this ministry or my activity in it but please be aware that in my rush to get a lot of things lined up for it I may take a while to implement any suggestions you bring forth especially if they are not related to the University as that is where I am focusing my attention.

Would the Minister be willing to assist in any way the development of a TNP Weather Service? Or am I going to have to do this on my own?

That does sound interesting. I would be interested in helping you do that, if you want to do it. Maybe my deputy could even get off his ass.

Bah, you say it like its my job :eyeroll:

Sure Dali, I'll lend a hand, just PM me about it or, better yet, catch me on #TNP sometime.

Which reminds me, perhaps I should have Hers add a quick reply because I haven't been able to see that post button forever and I usually have to wait until someone post and my computer magicly allows be to see either the report button or the quote button (I damn my anti-virus to hell). <_<

Edit- And sometimes the edit button too :P

*Chuckles* I just at this point need to find accurate weather maps and trends (including temperature, precipitation, geo-thermal activity, and ect.) over the RL Pacific ocean for say the last maybe 3 years or so, then I should go from there. Erm, if you guys know of where one could find that, that would be wonderful :)

Back