Developing TNP's economic environment

In the beginning there was an idea for business...

...and then I wanted to make it real (NS-real, at least).

It seems there is no companies here yet. That is why I volunteer to assist in developing the economical environment of TNP. My first contribution would be that I established my own company that could also be used as a test ground for money transfers. Secondly, it could be listed in the stock exchange later to explore that side of economy.

Developing economy guidelines (1st edition):
- Each individual business could have a thread of their own, perhaps in their own segment of the boards.

- Efficient mechanism for money transactions is a prerequisite for thriving business. My solution: All the money transfers would go through the Bank. The Bank should therefore employ some people to take care of these transactions on daily basis (or perhaps 3 times/week).
An example of routine:
1. Customer visits shop (reads thread).
2. Customer asks for certain product (sends a PM to Shopkeeper).
3. Both parties inform the Bank about the amount of money.
4. The Bank transfers the money from account to another.
5. The Bank informs the shopkeeper when the payment is transfered.
6. Shopkeeper provides the Product (By the means agreed).
Exception: Of course the Shopkeeper may provide the product earlier, if the customer is reliable and wealthy.

- In my opinion, a Minister of Business and Commerce would be a good thing to have. This is of course a matter of legislation. *[Possible duties for MoBC and deputy:
1. apply government's economic policies
2. compile regional (government) budget,
3. taxation
4. help and guide people in using money and establishing businesses
There could be a need for som accountats to work for the ministry, too. Their job would be monitoring those money transfers that the bank clerks carry out.]

- Independent businesses would probably be owned by only one person each. In that case the profit of their companies could be put straight to their personal accounts. However, there may be a time that a company could be owned by multiple citizens. In that case the bank should have an account for the company in addition to the owners' personal accounts.

I am waiting for feedback and looking forward for further co-operation with the Bank personnel, Cabinet members and others interested in these matters.

LW

edit: guideline additions marked *[... ...].

Since there is no replies and I'm out of editing time to the post above, I'll ruthlessly doublepost to add to my previous thoughts.

Proposition: The Mall.

The Mall would be a subforum where all private businesses must be placed. The idea of a mall here is that one couldn't open own business (thread) without renting a storefront. That way the enterprises would have some risk (of negative cash flow). Giving space for rent (opening threads) from The Mall would also be another source of income for the government.

Back