MOC Run-off

Hersfold

TNPer
Same deal as before - Vote for one of the following:

Grenval
Apollo-Industria
Abstain

Voting opens at 12:00 AM GMT, 7:00 PM EST.

Edit: A little more detail for you guys... sorry, I was in a hurry when I posted this.

Since neither candidate for Minister of Communications earned more than 50% of the vote (Sorry, Gren, 49% doesn't cut it.), we're having to do it again. You can change your vote if you wish, or you can stick with your previous decision. However, if you abstained, I highly recommend you pick somebody this time so we don't have to find out what step 3 is.

When voting, please use the following format:
Forum Name: <username here>
TNP Member Name: <TNP Nation here>

<Name of Choice - A-I, Gren, or Abstain>
MAKE SURE the nation you name as your TNP Member is indeed in TNP. If the nation is not in TNP when Flem and I go to count the ballots, your vote will not count and I'll tell NH to yank your RA Membership.

You may still vote privately, however only messages dated within the voting time will count. Send private votes to The Voting Booth with a subject along the lines of "Run-off ballot".

This run-off election will run for seven days, from midnight (GMT) tonight to one minute before midnight (GMT) on the 16th.

During this time, all other elected candidates may assume their office. Ator People will remain as Minister of Communications until these results have been verified.

Forum Name: Romanoffia
TNP Member Name: -Romanoffia-

Gren

Back