Describe the Person Above You

Benevolent TAO Re-Elected

sideshow_bob_roberts_410_jpg.jpg

A smug looking TAO at party headquarters after hearing the news

Admin Island, The West Pacific: The West Pacific Senate went to the polls yesterday to vote on whether an election was needed, in a vote which is seen as an opinion poll of the Senate on the First Minister's term.

During the election campaign, TAO reponded to remarks that he was arrogant:

TAO is Elite but TAO is not Arrogant. Arrogance seeks to secure only its own ... something you yourself should be very familiar with. By contrast, TAO is one among a group of players who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence in TWP for the betterment of the region. TAO's focus is and has always been (since May 2004) to make TWP a better and more enjoyable place.

TAO has had a good term in the eye's of NationStates, his Operation Slingshot was great success as was his appointment of a number of co-Regents to secure The West Pacific, his overseeal of the creation of the Two Council, and his general style and handsomeness has won his many admirers. However questions were raised in The North Pacific over his, and his Foreign Minister, Scwarzchild, handling and interference in the coup by former Delegate Dalimbar.

However despite some strong criticism from controversial Senator Ramaba, TAO won the vote comfortably with sixteen votes (Rolheath, The Poo Dynasty, Anarchy Wolf, Darth Zorn, Kaze Hikari, The Faeyas, Papercuts & Skittles, Neenee, Eli, Enegro Montoya, Todler, The Realm of The Ream, Clockwork Isle, Lots of Ants, Schwarzchild, and The Town Council) to five (Freedom & Pride, Ramaba, BIteland, Florestan, and The Rose Resistance).

Written by Emperor Matthuis

I couldn't log onto ^'s server. Entry was refused.

(Oh, I'm just awful...Through the sorrow all through our splendour, Don't take offence at my.... innuendo).

^ feels the same way as < about clubbing. honestly i'd rather club baby seals, and as a biologist i dont really want to do that very much.

^ does not understand that I merely enjoy teasing the idea of Mormonism, as it is one of the most absurd religions that has ever been conceived.

Listen, Algerianbania, I'm a Mormon. And I don't appreciate comments like that. Especially when they're made in ignorance. I don't get offended by much, except Mormon-bashing, and then I get irate.

We don't like it when IG has to get irate.

^ should go clubbing, absolutely! ;)

Btw, don't get irate, IG.
Look, it seems to me that Syd and EM love to eliminate especially countries that I like in this silly game, and thus piss me off, but alas...that's what these "English gentlemen" have become these days!

Well, I do have a voice for punk-rock.

^ has an image of the good David in her sig, unless I'm very much mistaken.

Back