Greetings from Pacific Army!

Greetings to the North Pacificans,

In an effort to strengthen relations between the regions of Pacific Army and The North Pacific, I am here on a diplomatic visit to request the opening of a consulate for Pacific Army in your region.

I look forward to our regions establishing a relationship in the future. Feel free to visit Pacific Army at: http://s14.invisionfree.com/PacificArmy, and hopefully a consulate for The North Pacific will be established there if our request here is accepted.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Levana Liberty.

I'm pretty sure they still exist; I just went on their forum but it has the default skin. That really does bother me.

Yes, we still exist and I don't think we're gonna be gone anytime soon, Grenval. ;) Crazygirl left Pacific Army [former Freedom Fighters] a long time ago to join the Rejected Realms Army.

We still have default skin because we don't have a custom skin. :P

At this moment and time we will not be opening diplomatic relations with Pacific Army. A new cabinet will be in office shortly and the decision for the opening of any relations will be left for them to decide.

Could you tell us something about where region of the Pacific Army stands on the spectrum of NS politics?

Are you Defender? Raider? Isolationist? Imperialist? etc etc.

Also, Apart from JAL are there any other residents we might have heard of?

Probably, but they have a custom of using fake names.

Many people in NS use different names in different regions, without sinister intent. In fact, that was my reason for asking the question, otherwise I could just have pulled up a list of forum members.

Could you tell us something about where region of the Pacific Army stands on the spectrum of NS politics?
We are supporters of democracy and national sovereignty.

Are you Defender? Raider? Isolationist? Imperialist? etc etc.
We are defenders.

Maybe. Talkos? Hrmmm? Get On It?

An admin is free to change rabbid hippy haters to rabid hippy haters as it was a spelling mistake. Perhaps registered under a different nation name or a nick name [I do that many times... by registering under Lanna], but using fake names? No.

What is your relationship with the Pacific Underground?
We don't have any relations with the Pacific Underground.

EDIT- I misread a question. My apologies.

im an ex member, nice region.

when i was a member of PA i always signed up using either knockavale or Big Killer Babys or so_damninsane.

I dont see why would they would bother they have nothing to hide.

The big problem I see is this issue that members of PA hide their names. Am I correct? What are they hiding from if that is indeed correct?

What is your relationship with the NPO?

Finally, what is the purpose of your organization?

The big problem I see is this issue that members of PA hide their names. Am I correct? What are they hiding from if that is indeed correct?
You are incorrect.

What is your relationship with the NPO?
We don't have any.

Finally, what is the purpose of your organization?
Pardon me, but we are a region, not an organization. Like all defender regions, we defend and liberate regions from invaders.

Since we are playing question time: Who's your favorite Senator (please limit yourself to the old People's Republic Senators, no copping out with Moo-cows :P ).

Well Grennigus I can't speak for the entire region but I personally like Doppelganger because he has certainly done more than nothing in the game and is definitely NOT the epitome of worthless.

:P

I'm asking for certain people to be respectful here, you know who you are. I believe that the current and next Minister of External Affairs would like to see civility continue in these forums, especially in his/her own offices. I would also advise that a representative of the Pacific Army contact the next Minister of External Affairs and discuss any possible relations at that point.

I'm not being disrespectful. I just thought the question was funny. I couldn't care less whether or not the Pacific Army receives an embassy.

Since we are playing question time:  Who's your favorite Senator (please limit yourself to the old People's Republic Senators, no copping out with Moo-cows  :P ).
To be honest, I don't know who the senators of the NPO are. I don't follow NS politics. I only follow invasions.

Thanks for the response! I was hoping you guys could clear that up for me.
You're welcome.

I'm asking for certain people to be respectful here, you know who you are. I believe that the current and next Minister of External Affairs would like to see civility continue in these forums, especially in his/her own offices. I would also advise that a representative of the Pacific Army contact the next Minister of External Affairs and discuss any possible relations at that point.
Thank you, Dalimbar. We will.

I'm not being disrespectful. I just thought the question was funny. I couldn't care less whether or not the Pacific Army receives an embassy.
A consulate.

I was under the impression that the purpose of Pacific Army was to liberate The Pacific. Was I incorrect or have you turned away from this goal?

You are incorrect, Fedele. The purpose of Pacific Army is [and has always been] to help out regions under attack of invaders, and we were founded before The Pacific ever needed liberating.

You are incorrect, Fedele. The purpose of Pacific Army is [and has always been] to help out regions under attack of invaders, and we were founded before The Pacific ever needed liberating.
Actually, you are being deceptive as I have seen communiques as well as recruiting messages regarding that very message. Perhaps you should ask your superiors about that before making such an emphatic statement.

Actually, you are being deceptive as I have seen communiques as well as recruiting messages regarding that very message. Perhaps you should ask your superiors about that before making such an emphatic statement.
Being deceptive? No, but you are correct about the recruiting invitations. We do tell people we are defenders. I am in charge of recruiting, so I would know. Now about Pacific Army being founded before The Pacific ever needed liberation... according to our history, we were founded first, but if The Pacific doesn't need any liberating, then my statement is indeed correct as well.

Didn't you guys accuse us of rigging our elections?
We didn't. Perhaps it was an individual from our region.

Could well be. I can't see their forum anyhow.
We require registration.

Back