Fed for Cult and Ed

1. Can you imagine needing to type that acronym in casual conversation?

2. The two ministries both have very different responsibilities. The MoAE keeps the citizens of The North Pacific entertained through forum games and things of the sort whereas the MoCE keeps the citizens knowledgable on their region's history and pride in their region's present.

What is your position on the idea raised by the outgoing Prime Minister, Flemingiva, in the last election cycle, for the creation of a TNP university? If you are in favor, how would you envision such an institution (purpose, audience, organization, etc.)

OK, next question... how do you plan on keeping the citizens knowledgable of their region's history and pride in their region's present?

I plan to begin doing a series of interviews and recordings of the events of the past both through independent investigation and through requesting that certain past and present members of and influences on this region record events concerning The North Pacific from their perspective. I have learned much by speaking with these people who will as of right now go unnamed every time I have inquired about their experiences and most of them have never expressed any level of reluctance to tell their side of the story. I also seek the sides of the story that have not often been told.

What is your position on the idea raised by the outgoing Prime Minister, Flemingiva, in the last election cycle, for the creation of a TNP university? If you are in favor, how would you envision such an institution (purpose, audience, organization, etc.)

I believe his idea was absolutely brilliant and think it a pity that, due to many factors, he was unable to carry out that plan. I'm not entirely sure about who he wanted to direct this at but I would prefer that it were not exclusively for members of The North Pacific but simply a university or library of information located in The North Pacific that can be looked to by nations all across NationStates to learn about the world in which they reside. I plan to discuss with Flemingovia the ideas he presented in his campaign thread and seek the assistance of a few other figures in NationStates who have expressed to me an interest in carrying out such a project but were at the time unable to do so.

Why abbreviate "culrutre" to "cult"? It sounds like your trying to start a coup or something.
To more seriously answer your absurd question, Apollo, I am not planning to start a coup. If I were trying to do such a thing it would be far too late to begin such a scheme. Besides, though I have had difficulties with The North Pacific and intense frustration with the constitution and disagreements with others, I have developed an attachment to this region and would like to help everyone create a similar attachment if at all possible by making the members, both young and old, aware of what The North Pacific really is and why it is not just the greatest region in NationStates in regards to size. In my experience, the people who did not appreciate The North Pacific and even saught to harm it were the ones who knew nothing about it. I do not think that is a coincidence. When it comes to The North Pacific, to know it is to love it and I would like to make everyone know it a little better.

Sorry for the late arrival.

Good luck, Fedele; I'm glad to see you're interested in this ministry also.

In my campaign thread, I made suggestions about creating an interregional university, with headquarters in the North Pacific. I am curious as to what your perspective is on that; how "interregional" should it be, in your opinion? Also, should a university cover interesting real world topics?

Sorry for the late arrival.

Good luck, Fedele; I'm glad to see you're interested in this ministry also.

In my campaign thread, I made suggestions about creating an interregional university, with headquarters in the North Pacific. I am curious as to what your perspective is on that; how "interregional" should it be, in your opinion? Also, should a university cover interesting real world topics?
I would like to have the department of Culture and Education serve as the university by breaking it up into more forums and subforums for ease of browsing. At first I would like to make it a great resource for history on The North Pacific by bringing in articles written by those involved in certain events in The North Pacific's history. Then, once I have done this to my satisfaction and the satisfaction of others, I will move on to document, through the same methods, significant events in the history of NationStates. I will not need to make a point of making this an international university because its simple presence will draw attention.

Also, I will make it a mix of both a university and a library. As a university it will contain seminars and lectures on the past and modern methods of carrying out various activities including invading, defending, diplomacy and not recruiting. As a library it will contain texts concerning NationStates. These will not only be historical documents but also fiction, historical fiction, satire, poetry (surely there will be a mass of haikus), and more. All documents will be appropriately labelled. I already have several pieces in mind.

who's that person in your avatar?

Thomas Edison

What are your plans to ensure cultural and educational purposes or than those stated?

I'm sorry but could you please rephrase the question?

I think the plans I have already stated will be all I will have time for in one term. I don't want to promise more than I can actually accomplish.

I will not need to make a point of making this an international university because its simple presence will draw attention.

. . .

As a library it will contain texts concerning NationStates. These will not only be historical documents but also fiction, historical fiction, satire, poetry (surely there will be a mass of haikus), and more.
Yes, it would undoubtedly draw attention from the North Pacific, but how much attention should we hope for it to get from the NS world community?

As to the contents of the library, the "historical fiction and satire" will be related to NationStates only, or would it include real world subjects?

You can trust me when I say it will gather attention from the world at its finished product but it will begin by attracting attention in TNP, then the feeders, and gradually go on from there if allowed to do so.

What is your policy towards Carops, bearing in mind that he is emo, a cat and has moobs?

As long as he isn't a fat cat I am fine with it.

Back