Mr Sniffles for Attorney General

Who am I?

Well I like to think of myself as the second longest resident of the North Pacific (after Blackshear), I’ve seen the region in a variety of states. From the tragedies of Great Bight to Pixiedance to the thrill and wonder of Thel D’Ran and our current state. Some who have recently reappeared at the viable time of election season have made much ballyhoo about current affairs, crying wolf about doom and gloom. Well I’ve been around doom and gloom and we ain’t nowhere near it. I’ve stuck around on the right side during our dark times and let it be known, I will stay during dark times and work my butt off for a unequivocally free and democratic North Pacific.

Why am I running?

This decision took a lot of time for me to consider. Following the maxim of Pierre Eliot Trudeau; “The reason you get into politics is because you don’t want to be governed by people less good than yourself,” I first decided to run because the seat was vacant and I had both fresh ideas and enthusiasm to bring to the table. My first term has been a mix of ups and downs, being a member of cabinet was a lot more than I thought it would be but I wouldn’t trade it for any other position in the NS realm.

“Are you better off than you were four year ago?”
This was Reagan’s maxim for running for re-election. I’ve been able to deliver most of the promises I made last time around, for my failures I will attempt to explain myself. An updated constitution for dummies was a massive undertaking I was ill equipped to tackle, however I have made strides in completing it. During my term; I created a thread to entice potential immigrants with our fabulous rights and freedoms, finished the very first Legal Code of Dummies, brought legal advice to both citizens and the Regional Assembly, bravely scripted my first laws, and remained a vehement defender of our Declaration. Rights and freedoms enshrined in our great living Constitution, which I remain committed to. Unlike others, I do not advocate a massive re-writing. This was a Constitution borne out the rubble of civil war and also of our pooled hopes and values. Those who worship the past are doomed to repeat themselves but those who wish to move blindly into the future will meet the same fate. We must respect and learn from the past, given the facts in front of us, charge bravely into the future.

Many know me for my fiery intensity in debates, I promised to channel this into both cabinet discussions and my office. Since then my record shows an outstanding devotion in making cabinet discussion more agile and more receptive to the Regional Assembly. I’m proud of this record and readily stand-by it.

I joined this office holding a lot of different views about government than which I do now. I have learnt that most disputes can be settled through mediation and thankfully, we have yet another term of corruption-free and prosecution-free government. In this office I bring steadfast devotion, a firm grasp of legal matters, and the experience from working with a team of cabinet ministers of very different political persuasions.

This term I offer to first complete a Dummies for all legal documents (from Constitution to Outlines), to offer crash courses to any Regional Assembly members, work with MoIIA to further educate the benefits of immigrating to our great home, work with the MoAE to develop fun and exciting ways to view our Legal Code and Constitution, work with the MoCE to enshrine our rich history (yeah even the legal history), work with the MoC to better publicize the striking debate between the legal philosophies of old and new, to protect our Constitution from those who seek to replace our past in a myopic crusade for progress, and continue to fight for a government that serves the citizen, while remaining accountable at all costs.

Thank you for your time and I’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions!

Why, if you are the current Attorney General, did you not implement these changes during this term?

Pencil, pen, or blood on a stick?

Why, if you are the current Attorney General, did you not implement these changes during this term?

Because I was busy with the projects I mentioned like: the immigration thread, the Legal Code for Dummies, the sections of the Constitution of Dummies, the many sollicitations for legal advice in both cabinet and the RA. Most of this was part of my platform last election so naturally I moved to fulfill it.

For the most part I spent the first half of my term completely immersed in moving along legislation left over from the previous administration. By the second half, there was significant issues within cabinet, issues I'm glad to say we've mostly settled. I had to handle that with the overall objective of my platform but it was a lot of fun and I'd be more honoured to serve again!!

Oh no I have a femur bone that I've whittled to a shank to dip into my blood well, thanks for the offer though.

If re-elected, what support structures do you have to ensure that commitments external to the Ministry of Justice do not interfere with your primary duty?

Finish this Phrase and tell me where it's from
A,B,C, Vitamin D...

If re-elected, what support structures do you have to ensure that commitments external to the Ministry of Justice do not interfere with your primary duty?
A very good question, this next term I am planning to let the deputy pick up some more slack. In terms of work ethics, I think it's better when workers of any field learn the objectives and the how-to while defining their own style to add to the mix. However the position of deputy is also one of a learning process, I would be more than glad if my deputy would eventually become my successor. So in terms of juggling both the responsibilities of being in cabinet and running the ministry, I am looking to use my position to work with other cabinet ministers to fulfill my platform (like working with the MoIIA to overcome the culture shock of our legal system, the MoAE to find new and exciting ways educate our natives on our Constitution and Legal Code, and the MoC to better nurture political editorials about our political and legal system.) On matters pertaining to the office of the MoJ, I am willing to let my future deputy more freedom and more work while remaining true my ideals.

Finish this Phrase and tell me where it's from
A,B,C, Vitamin D...

AHHH!! Obscure cultural references are usually my strong suit.... no clue! But if it was about a certain Vampire Slayer, space station near the Bajoran wormwhole, the flag ship of the federation, or involved four quirky characters that hang out in a New York apartment alot...

BIG BROTHER by George Orwell, written in 1949, and very good book. Personally Animal Farm is my favourite and I've always felt that 1984 overshadowed his other works (because it's good but not THAT good compared to books) like Homage to Catlonia, Burmese Days, and my second fav Keep the Apidistra Flying!!

BIG BROTHER by George Orwell, written in 1949, and very good book. Personally Animal Farm is my favourite and I've always felt that 1984 overshadowed his other works (because it's good but not THAT good compared to books) like Homage to Catlonia, Burmese Days, and my second fav Keep the Apidistra Flying!!
I absolutely love Keep the Aspidistra Flying! I love all Orwell, but I agree, that one is underrated.

And, er, good luck with your campaign, Mr. Sniffles. (Second lame attempt at a thread hijack avoidance.)

The original refrence was to Brave New World

A, B, C, Vitamin D,
The Fat's in the liver and the cod's in the sea
I've yet to read it, I own it actually only because of much goading from all my friends but I've put it off because Irvine Welsh and Faulkner is a bigger temptation. Hmmm maybe I should finally give in peer pressure and devote my attention to Catch-22 too.

(By the way I love talking about books so the mod can give me as many stern warnings as they want) I've just came out of a brutal year of poli-sci and find myself wanting to be a Journalism major (this way I still espouse my post-left anarchist beliefs, complain about politics, and still get a paycheck!!)

Actually what I was thinking of was Sasquatch!! I blame the viewing of a recent episode of Tintin which confused me, frozen tundra and mountainous hell, easily confused with Canada.

What exactly have you done this term?

Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Can you give me your opinions on habeas corpus in haiku form please?

What exactly have you done this term?
This has been clearly answered in both my opening statement and my public discussions with Al Homa.

Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Because Abstain is just oh so pretty. But other than that there's a myriad of issues to disagree with me from my steadfast disapproval for endorsement caps, my impulsive nature leaving me open to petty powerplays, my choice of mediation over prosecution, my inability to get along with Polty, and my growing sense of akinship and bond with the morass of jargon and complexity we call our legal system.

Can you give me your opinions on habeas corpus in haiku form please?

Habeas is good,
illegal detention is,
withholding freedom.

Because Abstain is just oh so pretty. But other than that there's a myriad of issues to disagree with me from my steadfast disapproval for endorsement caps, my impulsive nature leaving me open to petty powerplays, my choice of mediation over prosecution, my inability to get along with Polty, and my growing sense of akinship and bond with the morass of jargon and complexity we call our legal system.
Someone who bemoans the idea of closing down the NPA for "security reasons" does not like the idea of an endorsement cap, which is a steadfast way of guaranteeing regional security?!

Your claim to prefer mediation over prosecution flies in the face of your ill-informed demand for Moldavi to be banned from the forum for editing your deputy's posts!! An allegation that was obviously false!! In fact, the people you support in certain elections made their name for their love of prosecution!!

Maybe that is the impulsiveness you refer to?! Although it did not leave you open to powerplays, it just made you look like a fool!! ;)

Your inability to get along with me is hardly a reason not to vote for you, I'd have thought it would be a bonus with respect to a certain section of TNP's community!!

Someone who bemoans the idea of closing down the NPA for "security reasons" does not like the idea of an endorsement cap, which is a steadfast way of guaranteeing regional security?!

Your claim to prefer mediation over prosecution flies in the face of your ill-informed demand for Moldavi to be banned from the forum for editing your deputy's posts!! An allegation that was obviously false!! In fact, the people you support in certain elections made their name for their love of prosecution!!

Maybe that is the impulsiveness you refer to?! Although it did not leave you open to powerplays, it just made you look like a fool!! ;)
Eliminating democracy is also a "steadfast way" to guarantee total safety, but safety for what? The North Pacific government wins nothing when we trade our hard earned freedoms for lazy security.

As for the mediation issue, I accused Pierconium of tampering with posts but I never prosecuted or indicted him. Please do not lie about an issue in which you oh so conveniently stirred up at the oh so coindential time of election season. Also, you can ask anyone in Cabinet as to my judgement on Flemingovia's closing of the Things Fall Apart thread, of Honeysheep's recent awol issues, AI's spamming, and countless others.

Ironic isn't it, that now I have to ask you not to start creating malicious accusations on topics in which you do not own all the facts.

Your inability to get along with me is hardly a reason not to vote for you, I'd have thought it would be a bonus with respect to a certain section of TNP's community!!

You take yourself too seriously Polty!!

And not once did I bemoan disbanding the NPA as a security concern!! All I said was that I was appreciative of my service and did not fit into your category of ideal service, and a question to the outgoing MoD about his reaction to your plans!!

Eliminating democracy is also a "steadfast way" to guarantee total safety, but safety for what? The North Pacific government wins nothing when we trade our hard earned freedoms for lazy security.
Electing our Delegate and protecting the elected Delegate from usurpers is eliminating democracy!! Wow, I really am on the wrong page here!!

As for the mediation issue, I accused Pierconium of tampering with posts but I never prosecuted or indicted him. Please do not lie about an issue in which you oh so conveniently stirred up at the oh so coindential time of election season. Also, you can ask anyone in Cabinet as to my judgement on Flemingovia's closing of the Things Fall Apart thread, of Honeysheep's recent awol issues, AI's spamming, and countless others.

No, you sought to have him banned, which is beyond accusation and in the realms of prosecution!! It seems it is you that has trouble with the truth!! As for when it was stirred up...yes, my bad, I made you make a fool of yourself just prior to election!! Naughty me!! That and the fact that I was not going to raise that issue at all until I read the preposterous claim that you are not one to seek prosecution!! So soon after that gaffe?!

Ironic isn't it, that now I have to ask you not to start creating malicious accusations on topics in which you do not own all the facts.

I haven't accused you of anything other than what is easily seen on this forum!! And despite your cries, it was not me that accused Pierconium of editing posts and it was not me that went on a rant about before checking the realities of the situation!! You have sole owner ship of the second, your deputy the ownership of the first!!

You take yourself too seriously Polty!!

Falser words have never been uttered (or typed)!!

And not once did I bemoan disbanding the NPA as a security concern!! All I said was that I was appreciative of my service and did not fit into your category of ideal service, and a question to the outgoing MoD about his reaction to your plans!!
Do you think disbanding the NPA will be detrimental to regional security?!

Do you think disbanding the NPA will be detrimental to regional security?!
You've already answered that question for me when I asked Dalimbar the same question as to how he would react as a cabinet member.

As to endo-caps, this issue has already been argued to ad nauseum. You're either for them or against them. I've felt (for the last time, I'm answering this I swear) that they do not provide security because they set a benchmark for invaders to wait and prepare for a target invasion. They place the citizens under the suspicion instead of relying on the Constitutional duty of the Vice Delegate and the Delegate. Placing yet another restriction on freedoms when the Vice Delegacy is already in place to have at least half of the endorsements of the Delegate is overkill.

As for the Pierconium mishap; I've apologized for it, Pierconium himself was not offended by it. The only one who seems to be offended by it is you, more to the point it doesn't seem to be the mishap which borne your self-righteous indignation but the people it involved.

As for your attempts to label me prosecution happy, the facts do not support it. Time and time again, I have chosen to mediate instead of prosecute barring one incident in which I regret and since apologized for. Could you bring up any more examples? What more would you want from me?

Desperation doesn't suit you Polty and your repeated attempts at flamebaiting reminds me of the last days of Nixon.

You've already answered that question for me when I asked Dalimbar the same question as to how he would react as a cabinet member.
I'm asking you to answer it!!

As to endo-caps, this issue has already been argued to ad nauseum. You're either for them or against them. I've felt (for the last time, I'm answering this I swear) that they do not provide security because they set a benchmark for invaders to wait and prepare for a target invasion. They place the citizens under the suspicion instead of relying on the Constitutional duty of the Vice Delegate and the Delegate. Placing yet another restriction on freedoms when the Vice Delegacy is already in place to have at least half of the endorsements of the Delegate is overkill.

People with large endorsement counts should be treated with an element of suspicion!! Any government that is complacent about this is naive and asking for trouble!! As for the endo cap setting some sort of benchmark for invaders, I don't think so!! If the benchmark is set at half the Delegate's endorsment count and, as is the case with TNP, the Delegate has over 400 endorsements, there is no invader group in the game that can invade and take the Delegacy unless of course the Delegate was part of the invasion!! Simple game mechanics backs that up and repeated calls that invasions are possible is ludicrous provided we have a strong Delegate and a diligent government and NPIA looking after the region!! An endorsement cap would give a clear line in the sand to people that they will know they cannot cross without consequences!!

As for the Pierconium mishap; I've apologized for it, Pierconium himself was not offended by it. The only one who seems to be offended by it is you, more to the point it doesn't seem to be the mishap which borne your self-righteous indignation but the people it involved.

I'm not offended by it at all!! I raise the issue because it is in complete contrast with your campaign speech where you paint yourself as the calm voice of reason in the region!! Do you expect people to ignore such incidents for your own convenience?! Apologising for it is fine, but it happened and could happen again!! As for the people involved, I think the pot is calling the kettle black!! Had your deputy told you that Hersfold had edited your post I doubt your reaction would have been so vehement and public!! Must have been something to do with who was falsely accused of editing the posts!!

As for your attempts to label me prosecution happy, the facts do not support it. Time and time again, I have chosen to mediate instead of prosecute barring one incident in which I regret and since apologized for. Could you bring up any more examples? What more would you want from me?

I'm not labelling you prosecution happy, I'm referring to an incident where your judgment was blurred by your dislike of a member of the NS community!! As Attorney General, I would have expected a little research before flying of the handle!! Who knows when the next error of judgement will occur and who will suffer for it!! It seems you are quite biased in how you deal with people in this region and that concerns me as we have finally moved on from all the bias and persecution, don't take us back there again!!
What more would I want from you?! How about dealing with issues based on the facts rather than seeing someone's name mentioned and leaping to conclusions!! For an Attorney General, your reaction to the post editing accusations was telling and probably the worst possible blunder you could have made!!

Desperation doesn't suit you Polty and your repeated attempts at flamebaiting reminds me of the last days of Nixon.

Flamebait?! Ah, yes!! The last resort of those that have no answers!! Do you think it is some sort of violation of your rights to be questioned over issues concerning you in an election campaign?! You made claims in your speech which don't quite ring true to me and it is my right to question you on that as it is the right of anyone else in the region!! Your view that you are beyond question is also quite telling!! Instead of crying "flamebait" (which is the traditional cry of many in this region), how about you answer the questions and take some responsibility for your actions and your campaign?! The only thing I am desperate to do is question candidates that I feel require it!! If you win or lose, it makes no difference to me!! You are running unopposed now so the question is moot!!

I'm asking you to answer it!!
What would make this less off-topic than the last time I asked this question?

You have your opinion and I have mine, I feel like allowing every citizen to be viewed as innocent until proven guilty as guaranteed by our constitution. I feel when it comes to complancency, it is the duty of the Delegates to hold high endo counts not to police the general population in an arbitrary manner. Now if you don't have any other jabs that were not presented before in several other threads where this has been debated or if you hold so vague hope of convincing me otherwise, this discussion is moot.

I certainly would have responded the exact same way if Hersfold had been complicit in widespread suppression of posts and free speech as a whole before. If you're insinuating if I am bias towards Moldavi then you may be right, in the same way your prior experiences has made you just as biased towards Pierconium.

I'm not trying to stifle you by calling you a flamebaiter but just like my haiku outlined, you are frequently angry and hostile. You have since called me a fool twice, had I called you a number of petty names I'm sure you would feel the same amount of offense. If you've felt you've been called a "flame baiter" once too many in this region, perhaps the misconception lies within you.

mr_sniffles:
What would make this less off-topic than the last time I asked this question?

You still haven't answered the question!! Do you believe that disbanding the NPA will have a detrimental effect on regional security?! Stop avoiding the question and answer it please!!

You have your opinion and I have mine, I feel like allowing every citizen to be viewed as innocent until proven guilty as guaranteed by our constitution. I feel when it comes to complancency, it is the duty of the Delegates to hold high endo counts not to police the general population in an arbitrary manner. Now if you don't have any other jabs that were not presented before in several other threads where this has been debated or if you hold so vague hope of convincing me otherwise, this discussion is moot.

No, you don't!! You wanted Moldavi banned without even looking at the evidence yourself!! You saw who it was and leapt to the conclusion you did without taking the time to review what the allegations were nor the likelihood of them being accurate!! Funny you mention innocent until proven guilty, that was one issue I fought for strongly and one concept that your preferred Prime Ministerial candidate, Tresville, believes should be applied only selectively!!

I certainly would have responded the exact same way if Hersfold had been complicit in widespread suppression of posts and free speech as a whole before. If you're insinuating if I am bias towards Moldavi then you may be right, in the same way your prior experiences has made you just as biased towards Pierconium.

I'm glad that our Attorney General has stated that he is in fact biased against certain individuals in the region and in the greater NS community!! Would you have reacted the same way had Hersfold not had moderator access like Moldavi?!

I'm not trying to stifle you by calling you a flamebaiter but just like my haiku outlined, you are frequently angry and hostile. You have since called me a fool twice, had I called you a number of petty names I'm sure you would feel the same amount of offense. If you've felt you've been called a "flame baiter" once too many in this region, perhaps the misconception lies within you.

I am never angry or hostile!! I am a robust debater and if I want to ask people something, especially someone running for office in the region, then I'll ask what I feel needs to be asked!! I have not called you a fool, I have said your behaviour made you look like a fool!! There is a difference between attacking a person and attacking an action taken by a person!! I have not been called a flamebaiter that often but have noticed people tend to label anything they do not like as flamebait in order to avoid the issue at hand!! I rarely swear and even more rarely do I attack the person!! I debate the issues as I see them and some people seem to take exception to receiving anything but blind adulation!! I am well aware what flamebait is and nothing I have posted in your campaign thread comes close to it!! If it were, I'm sure Flema nd Hersfold would have made a note of it by now!!

Anyway, if you could answer the question I have asked three times now, that'd be great!!

Yes and I've asked you twice why you would feel this question is now suddenly less off topic than when I asked it before...

if I want to ask people something, especially someone running for office in the region, then I'll ask what I feel needs to be asked!!

Exactly, Mr. Candidate for Prime Minister.

that was one issue I fought for strongly and one concept that your preferred Prime Ministerial candidate, Tresville, believes should be applied only selectively!

We're not here to debate about Tresville, please do not use my candidacy to reflect your views on Tres.

I'm glad that our Attorney General has stated that he is in fact biased against certain individuals in the region and in the greater NS community!! Would you have reacted the same way had Hersfold not had moderator access like Moldavi?!

I've already answered your question, if Hersfold was involved in the widespread suppression of free speech and banned the words "freedom" and "democracy" previously in NP forums, I would have responded exactly the same way. And I never said I was biased, all I said was that our opinions would be formed by our prior experiences to your (hopefully) former boss Pierconium.

It seems the problem is not providing an answer which fits your partisan beliefs. Wow, I've never heard you sound so belligerent before.

Yes and I've asked you twice why you would feel this question is now suddenly less off topic than when I asked it before...
You are a candidate in this election!! This is your campaign thread!! I'm asking you a question!! Do you believe the disbanding of the NPA will have a detrimental effect on regional security?! Please answer my question!!

Exactly, Mr. Candidate for Prime Minister.

Then stop complaining and answer the questions directed to you!!

We're not here to debate about Tresville, please do not use my candidacy to reflect your views on Tres.

I did not mention Tresville to debate about him!! I mentioned him because your support of him as a candidate conflicts with your professed adherence to "innocent until proven guilty"!!

I've already answered your question, if Hersfold was involved in the widespread suppression of free speech and banned the words "freedom" and "democracy" previously in NP forums, I would have responded exactly the same way. And I never said I was biased, all I said was that our opinions would be formed by our prior experiences to your (hopefully) former boss Pierconium.

Even if he had no access to the moderator's or administrator's control panel as Moldavi did not?!
If your opinions are formed about prior actions of various people then why do you support a candidate who has a track record of denying people their right to vote simply be cause he does not like them, disagrees with their point of view or believes they are guilty of an offense and to punished even before any charges are laid?! Or does this application of a person's history to your perceptions of them only count for certain people?!
As Attorney General you are not supposed to involve your personal biases when making judgement calls in that office!! It seems you are not capable of removing your personal opinions when making decisions in that office!! The Pierconium incident is an example of this and your subsequent responses to my questions on the matter confirm it!!

It seems the problem is not providing an answer which fits your partisan beliefs. Wow, I've never heard you sound so belligerent before.

And the customary patronising remark!! The problem is that you have avoided answering a simple question 4 times now!! Had you answered it the first time the questioning may have ceased a while ago!! As one who has confessed to involving their personal bias in their job as Attorney General I find it ironic that you accuse me of being partisan!! If you can show where I have used personal bias in my work as a member of the government in TNP then please do so!!

My answer is that it is off-topic (exactly as you taught me) and as soon as you can convince me otherwise, we can start talking. As for your claims of selective prejudice, why do you feel above the rules in asking questions that are "off-topic" for me but are so dearly important to you?

I mentioned him because your support of him

Please tell me where I displayed my unconditional support for him? This whole thread has been full of your inane accusations, accusations which have held no weight. Please check your information before casting the accusing finger, especially if you are going to continue to lecture me about how I've displayed a lack of judgement. To turn around and continue this pointless mud throwing when so far you've accused me of:
- blindly supporting Tresville
- believing that disbanding the NPA would throw the region into harms way
- being out to ban those who disagree with me
- of being prosecution-happy

All of which does not hold a single iota of truth, all of which is completely baseless. Please show me your evidence which lead to these accusations! Or at least an apology for such malicious hostility and slander.

For the last time I will answer this; my deputy (someone who I had worked with and had gained my trust) made an allegation about someone who has had a very bad past of not only editing other people's post but banning half the dictionary on NP forums. Was I wrong? Yes, have I apologized for it? Yes. Has this happened a lot? No. And this will be the only time, I was rash and I promise to do better. If that answer is not good enough for you, I'm sorry I can't do much else. But you dragging this dead horse around for show is drawing nothing but maggots and flies. So please for the sake of the horse, stop beating it!

As for my supposed patronization, I only said you sounded belligerent, just has how I only acted like a fool. Please do not hide behind imagined attacks on character to deflect the issues at hand... oh wait you were the guy who brought it up in the first place hmmmm.... selective prejudice you say...

My answer is that it is off-topic (exactly as you taught me) and as soon as you can convince me otherwise, we can start talking. As for your claims of selective prejudice, why do you feel above the rules in asking questions that are "off-topic" for me but are so dearly important to you?
It is not off-topic!! This is your campaign thread, I am interested in your stance on the matter!! It is no more off-topic than inane questions about Yetis or asking for haiku!! Your aversion to answering the questuion suggests my statement earlier was correct and you are reluctant to answer for fear of confirming that!!

Please tell me where I displayed my unconditional support for him? This whole thread has been full of your inane accusations, accusations which have held no weight. Please check your information before casting the accusing finger, especially if you are going to continue to lecture me about how I've displayed a lack of judgement. To turn around and continue this pointless mud throwing when so far you've accused me of:

All of which does not hold a single iota of truth, all of which is completely baseless. Please show me your evidence which lead to these accusations! Or at least an apology for such malicious hostility and slander.

So you do not support Tresville?!

I have asked you 5 times whether you believe that the disbanding of the NPA would be detrimental to regional security!! Your aversion to answering the question suggests my statement was correct!!

You have sought to have people banned from the forum for perceived offenses that were impossible to have been committed by the accused!! You did so without seeking any evidence or simply checking if it were possible!! The statement I made is corrrect!!

I didn't say you were prosecution happy, just that you were not the calm voice of reason you tried to claim!! I did say that you support people in the region who are prosecution happy!! You can check the posts of you like!!

You refuse to answer questions that will show my statements to ring true!! I'll hardly apologise to someone who avoids answering questions for the sole purpose of avoiding revealing the truth!!

For the last time I will answer this; my deputy (someone who I had worked with and had gained my trust) made an allegation about someone who has had a very bad past of not only editing other people's post but banning half the dictionary on NP forums. Was I wrong? Yes, have I apologized for it? Yes. Has this happened a lot? No. And this will be the only time, I was rash and I promise to do better. If that answer is not good enough for you, I'm sorry I can't do much else. But you dragging this dead horse around for show is drawing nothing but maggots and flies. So please for the sake of the horse, stop beating it!

The only reason it is still being discussed is because you made the claim that you were all about "innocent until proven guilty" yet your past suggests otherwise!! Also, you seemed to want to make this out to be some sort of conspiracy I whipped up prior to the elections when it was you and your deputy that created the situation!! I merely commented on it in this thread when you made claims I thought were not entirely accurate!!

As for my supposed patronization, I only said you sounded belligerent, just has how I only acted like a fool. Please do not hide behind imagined attacks on character to deflect the issues at hand... oh wait you were the guy who brought it up in the first place hmmmm.... selective prejudice you say...

It doesn't matter, it is still a patronising comment!! The difference being you claimed I called you a fool, which I did not!! I didn't say you attacked my character, I said you posted a patronising comment, which you did!!

It doesn't matter, it is still a patronising comment!! The difference being you claimed I called you a fool, which I did not!! I didn't say you attacked my character, I said you posted a patronising comment, which you did!!

Hahahahahaha oh Polty, you crack me up. :rofl:

It is not off-topic!! This is your campaign thread, I am interested in your stance on the matter!! It is no more off-topic than inane questions about Yetis or asking for haiku!! Your aversion to answering the questuion suggests my statement earlier was correct and you are reluctant to answer for fear of confirming that!!

You refuse to answer questions that will show my statements to ring true!! I'll hardly apologise to someone who avoids answering questions for the sole purpose of avoiding revealing the truth!!

So you believe that when an answer is not present, it is automatically yes? Seems like you know more about rash judgements than I took you for Polty. As for reluctance for answers meaning an aversion to truth, what were you avoiding you lambasted me on Dalimbar's thread? You can impress me with your 1-2-3's Polty but I'm still waiting an answer for as to why you feel your questions are important than mine!!

You have sought to have people banned from the forum for perceived offenses that were impossible to have been committed by the accused!! You did so without seeking any evidence or simply checking if it were possible!! The statement I made is corrrect!!

I have sought to have one PERSON banned. Diction polty, diction!! As for this being only the first of an onslaught of more to come, only in your dreams Polty!! As for it being impossible that is not quite true, it could have happened with hacking or a variety of other uses of tech.

The only reason it is still being discussed is because you made the claim that you were all about "innocent until proven guilty" yet your past suggests otherwise!! Also, you seemed to want to make this out to be some sort of conspiracy I whipped up prior to the elections when it was you and your deputy that created the situation!! I merely commented on it in this thread when you made claims I thought were not entirely accurate!!

I still believe in the notion of innocent until proven guilty, I also said "arbitrarily" which an endo cap would deny. It would be a blanket statement, which is always wrong and which bred my original mistake against Pierconium. I mean, to argue that if one person did once, they will invariably do it again is wrong!!

I didn't say you were prosecution happy, just that you were not the calm voice of reason you tried to claim!! I did say that you support people in the region who are prosecution happy!! You can check the posts of you like!!

Who I support is none your business. This is a thread to ask me questions about my platform, those you have supported in the past are more than controversial than who I support Polty. I never once called myself "the calm voice of reason" as you claim in fact in response to my weaknesses I called myself impulsive!!

I am more than happy to debate with you on this until Kingdom Come but your rhetoric reality gap is growing quite atrocious. To the point where slander would not be an outrageous concept.

Hahahahahaha oh Polty, you crack me up. :rofl:
:w00t:

So you believe that when an answer is not present, it is automatically yes? Seems like you know more about rash judgements than I took you for Polty. As for reluctance for answers meaning an aversion to truth, what were you avoiding you lambasted me on Dalimbar's thread? You can impress me with your 1-2-3's Polty but I'm still waiting an answer for as to why you feel your questions are important than mine!!

An absence of an answer does not mean yes!! Continually avoiding a question tends to indicate that you are avoiding the question for a reason!! The only reason I can think of is that your honest answer will show my statement to be true!! My questions are no more important than anyone else's!! However, I am a voter and this is your campaign thread!! I would have thought that if my statements were so stupid that you would gladly answer my questions to prove it to be the case!!

I have sought to have one PERSON banned. Diction polty, diction!! As for this being only the first of an onslaught of more to come, only in your dreams Polty!! As for it being impossible that is not quite true, it could have happened with hacking or a variety of other uses of tech.

But you had no evidence of any wrongdoing, yet you sought a ban!! At least now you admit you did seek a ban, you seemed to deny that earlier n this thread!! Remember, you only accused, you did not seek prosecution!! ;)

I still believe in the notion of innocent until proven guilty, I also said "arbitrarily" which an endo cap would deny. It would be a blanket statement, which is always wrong and which bred my original mistake against Pierconium. I mean, to argue that if one person did once, they will invariably do it again is wrong!!

Isn't breaching the endo cap guilt in itself?! Much like exceeding the speed limit while driving?!

Who I support is none your business. This is a thread to ask me questions about my platform, those you have supported in the past are more than controversial than who I support Polty. I never once called myself "the calm voice of reason" as you claim in fact in response to my weaknesses I called myself impulsive!!

I was referring to the statement after you claimed you were impulsive and presented an example where your claim to not seek prosecution was false!! Who you support is an issue if it conflicts with your stated platform for election!!

I am more than happy to debate with you on this until Kingdom Come but your rhetoric reality gap is growing quite atrocious. To the point where slander would not be an outrageous concept.

OK, we have the flamebait accusation, then the patronising comment and now references to slander!! You have not pointed out where my statements are false or unrealistic!! You have gone to lengths to avoid answering questions that would clarify the situation!! You have had ample chance to answer the questions and prove me wrong yet each time you dance around them and post irrelevent statements as a smokescreen!! If my reality is so removed from actual reality then answer my questions honestly and prove it!!

First you claim the question was off-topic now it is an important matter beyond reproach.

But you had no evidence of any wrongdoing, yet you sought a ban!! At least now you admit you did seek a ban, you seemed to deny that earlier n this thread!! Remember, you only accused, you did not seek prosecution!!

I sought to see if he had done anything ban worthy, which why I posted in the Moderation thread not the Justice section. That is the difference, this would have been a IF violation not an infringement of our legal system. This is only yet another glaring example of your rhetoric/reality gap. Please re-read your posts and see who makes the most miscontrued accusations.

Breaching the endo cap would be an admission of guilt if it was law, much in the same way banning chocolate would make the people at Nestle criminals. You seek to place anyone who does not fit your reasoning into the arena of guilt, which I do not agree with.

Not once have I sought prosecution before mediation, this is a record I clearly stand on and I challenge you to prove different. I have not brought a single prosecution charge against anyone, did I accuse Pierconium that's not even a question of course I did. But did I bring up legal charges as a method to ban Pierconium from the North Pacific? Absolutely not. Anything else is pure unadulterated slander.

If you need proof again of your unfounded accusations then I will post them again.

Back