-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
Well, I saw Poltsy was running for Prime Minister, and I missed him *ever* so much, so I decided I had to run for Delegate again just to experience the joy of his !!

Plus, PH asked me ever so specially if I would think of doing it, and of course I could never say no to her. And then the NPO people, well I love them too, can't disappoint there. (<3 Moo-Cows :tb2: )

;)

Anyways, reality. I've missed endotarting and doing delegate stuff. Plus HS told me she didn't want to run again, so I wouldn't be usurping her place. I wrote a very formal topic last time I ran, this time... I'm open to questions.

I will put one goal though. Making sure TNP and the other regions that are getting involved in the formation of The Center *stay* involved. Oh, and endotarting my way to a status higher then Minnow. <_<

Ask away my friends. :spin: :dance:

Find me one post where you have actually been rude, sarcastic, or anything other than saccharine, restrained, and cute to the point of nausea and you will have my vote.

[Edit] I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide what qualifies as rude, sarcastic, or anything other than saccharine, restrained, and cute to the point of nausea.

IRC does not count as a post. :P Plus, you asked for it.

[19:00] <John_Ashcroft_Land> do your "jerk" thing for me
[19:01] * John_Ashcroft_Land was kicked by Erastide (jerk)
[19:01] <Erastide> LOL
[19:01] * Joins: John_Ashcroft_Land (~omgitsjac@pool-72-81-178-40.bltmmd.east.verizon.net)
[19:01] <John_Ashcroft_Land> w00t

Keep trying.

Due to the important nature of this position, I feel it is necessary for us to ask some serious questions in order to examine each candidate and be sure that we are not handing our region over to the newest incarnation of UPS Rail, especially seeing that the NPO is back. That said, I have one question that I ask you to answer in all honesty and all seriousness:

What is your favorite emoticon?

1. Why did you make public the involvement of Pope Hope in your nomination when we agreed we would keep that quiet?

2. Can I have your password? You said no last time you ran, but I think you like me a little better now. :D

(serious question)

3. Do you think the changes in NS rules will lead to your approaching this delegacy differently from your previous term in office?

What is your favorite emoticon?
You had to ask?
bunny.GIF

1. Why did you make public the involvement of Pope Hope in your nomination when we agreed we would keep that quiet?

2. Can I have your password? You said no last time you ran, but I think you like me a little better now.  :D

(serious question)
3. Do you think the changes in NS rules will lead to your approaching this delegacy differently from your previous term in office?
1. Well... I love her too much to keep our love secret anymore!

2. The password is chocolate. And sometimes mint chocolate if I'm really moody.

3. Couple of things I think need to happen. Delegate needs to maintain as high an endocount as possible. Yay more endotarting. :P Also, I think we need to hammer out some guidelines on transfer to ensure our incoming delegate is more secure then the current system guarantees us.

Also, I plan to watch over endocounts and tarting as much as possible.

Somehow I don't think a lady can join the Knights of Ni...

The Ladies of Nee on the other hand... ^_^

Is Delegate the Executive? ummm, in what sense do you use that word? Does delegate have any real power politically? No. Does delegate have a certain amount of power in game? No question, yes. Delegate is not a cabinet position, has no vote in cabinet matters, but has the right to watch them. :P

A question for you
Will you stimulate UN participation on the NS side, perhaps while you are endorsing nations?
I try to.. The telegram that I sent and will probably send out again to new nations tells them about the UN and that they can send me their vote. I *can't* TG every nation about every UN vote, but I try to catch people whenever I can.

I admit I'm not the greatest UN participant, I don't wade through the UN proposals on my own, but I did what I needed to as delegate and it was interesting.

Will you let me run riot like you did last time?

Will you allow "Eras is a sexy lady" to be mentioned in the WFE?

Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Can you give me your views on Constitutional Monarchy and how it relates to TNP's restraints upon our delegate, in Haiku form please?

Will you let me run riot like you did last time?
You, run riot? never.... :kiss: :tb2:
Will you allow "Eras is a sexy lady" to be mentioned in the WFE?
Allow it.. yes. Ever actually put it up there? There'd be no reason to. :P
Why shouldn't I vote for you?
Because you don't wub me :no: :tb3: :cry:
Can you give me your views on Constitutional Monarchy and how it relates to TNP's restraints upon our delegate, in Haiku form please?
Queen of TNP
Delegate serves the people
Never tyranny

And waste influence? It's not as good anymore to randomly kick people >_>

I suppose I should probably work to get the recruiting guidelines changed a bit so the delegate can kick the egregious offenders without the danger of kicking TNP residents.

Back