Nominations for Elected Positions

My apologies for not replying sooner, but I will have to regretfully decline the nomination for Minister of External Affairs.

I, Romanoffia, do hereby declare my intent to stand for election to the Security Council.

(Hey, I'm entitled to change my mind if I want. :hello: )

R

since Grenval said he's always bored, I'd like to suggest something that would help him do something in order to escape boredom :P

I nominate Grenval for Minister of Communications.
What the hell, I'll run.

See, Harmoneia, you should be careful or more jokes like that might come back around to bite you in the ass. :P ;)

since Grenval said he's always bored, I'd like to suggest something that would help him do something in order to escape boredom :P

I nominate Grenval for Minister of Communications.
What the hell, I'll run.

See, Harmoneia, you should be careful or more jokes like that might come back around to bite you in the ass. :P ;)

Jeesh you make me sacred :fish:

EDIT: BTW, it's a sad thing that no one is running against me :P

At this time I withdraw from the race for Minister of Justice and announce my candidacy for Minister of Arts and Entertainment

I, Dalimbar, represented in The North Pacific by Chodean Kal, respectfully withdraw from the race for Vice-Delegate of The North Pacific and will be running for Minister of External Affairs and the Security Council.

Erm, for clarification, I am a current member of the Sec Council. If the list could be modified to include this, I would be very happy :)

Oop. Sorry.

Everyone's got only a couple more days to enter! Make sure you declare your candidacy!

And I will have limited computer access over the next few days. Horrible timing, I know, but I will be back in time to verify the ballot even if the list above isn't updated right.

Topic locked, as nominations closed last night.

I will post a list of all eligible candidates in a few minutes. Please stand by.

Back