TNP Economy Conference?

Tresville

TNPer
Can we have a TNP Economy Conference? So that everyone can help organize how to put the new Monetary system to use.

With the limitations that NS has....adding this to TNP would make us more attractive to newbies. I think this would seperate us from all other regions....well..least I haven't seen one where the Gov members and Public Servants get paid.

So so...can we? (Obviously I'm asking the admins and Cabinet Members....but throw in your support for this ..via post...please)

Well....it would let everyone post their ideas about how this system would work, how to implement it efficiently, what bills may need to be passed, effect on the TNP Law.

It would basically help us think this thing through step by step. Would make life easier for ya Hers! It would affect every Ministry...which is why I proposed a conference. Organizing this in one thread would be too hard and inefficient.

Unfortunately the Banking area of the forum doesn't seem to receive much attention. I have put forward a proposal, here, for a economy which isn't based around post counts- as I think it is widely recognised that a proper economy based on posting isn't really viable- my thoughts are in the other thread but a wage based system seems most logical to me.

Back